Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Server Change Poll Question

Go down 
+4
ChopperChik
Shootist75
Butterfly
-L2-
8 posters

Armored Kill or Air Maps?
Armored Kill
Server Change Poll Question I_vote_lcap58%Server Change Poll Question I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 14 ]
Air Maps
Server Change Poll Question I_vote_lcap42%Server Change Poll Question I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-L2-

-L2-

Server Change Poll Question Empty
PostSubject: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

This poll is for the community to vote on changing our Air Maps server to the Armored Kill expansion for premium users which is to be released on Wednesday, August 29th. Please cast your vote and provide your opinion.

Last edited by -L2- on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

I voted to let the air maps stay because I know for a fact i won't be investing in the other expansion packages, at least right a way. because i'm moving sometime soon so i won't have the money for it because i'll be paying a $400 rent plus food. I love conquest but I hate rush... Rush isn't my style of gameplay at all I don't like defending against a huge hoarde of people and i don't like rushing trying to plant a bomb. I just don't find it fun for me.
If we take away the airmaps server I won't be playing as much at all.
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks for making this a poll.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 pm

We need to take into consideration which one will be easiest to get populated and stay populated. Past experience has proved our server is more likely to become a popular favorite if we have it ready on release date. It is important to hear from the start-up crews and members to make the best decision for the community moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ChopperChik

ChopperChik

PostSubject: ...............   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:29 pm

with all do respect guys i think this is unfair to unpremium players i mean having airmaps is a win win because unpremium and premium players can play but, if you take away airmaps its a win lose so us unpremium cant play and it could be a sacrifise to our population to the servers because of the nonpremium players. and some of us unpremium only play airmaps and dont care for rush like butterfly and alot more others a on top of that we have close quarters that unpremium cant play so i hope this will be a consideration to keeping airmaps thax for reading this and i hope we get to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 pm

I just checked the air map server and it is full. I am sure the numbers will drop on Wed, but it seems like there will still be some who want play it. Like Buttterfly, I am not a big Rush Fan.
I believe that S&H is viewed as one of the leaders in the larger Battlefield community and the elimination of the Air Map Server will cause us to loose some connection with many in the larger BF community and maybe even some S&H members. I also believe it is critical to have the new Armored Kill server on-line on Day 1 to ensure its success and maintain our presence as a BF3 leader.
I wanted to make a proposal at last week's Community Meeting, but could not attend. So, here it is. I will fund the whichever server loses the poll for up to 3 months while the S&H Community has time to talk about the poll results. Hopefully in three months we will have a pretty good feel about how well the servers are doing and can make a decision on what one to eliminate.
I realize that this proposal adds some more work for our wonderful Admins and would defer them if this idea has already been discussed and decided.
Time is short so please let me know what Y'all think about this idea.

Malone

Back to top Go down
Wakko

Wakko

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 am

For me it's simple. I'm never going to buy premium or the expansion packs at this point. If I'm to keep playing here (which I've not had much time for lately any how), I must have what is accessible.

That is not a threat or a demand, just logic.
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 am

Don't go with the times and ye shall surely be left in the dust.

Armored Kill. I'll pay for it if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Sorvad

Sorvad

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I think the sever should go armoured kill on day one. I think the air maps server will stay empty for the next month while a lot of people play AK. It is also important to get the server noticed on day one of AK and if that server takes off and doesn't lose steam then we can decide whether to get a 3rd server or not.

I think logic says get the AK server running now and we'll figure out what to do with airmaps in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 pm

It should really be as simple as taking the least populated server or the server with the lowest rating and replacing it with an Armored Kill server. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm

C4ples wrote:
Don't go with the times and ye shall surely be left in the dust.

Armored Kill. I'll pay for it if I need to.

some of us can't afford to buy the expansion packs and stuff/or pay to be premium like myself. if we cater only to premium is that fair for anyone who isn't?
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm not suggesting we get rid of all the servers in favor of it.

The question people are answering is whether or not we should switch one of our two non-premium servers over to Armored Kill at all. I think the question should be, "Which of our two non-premium servers should we switch over?"

I really don't care which, as I play both Rush and Conquest, but people have their preferences. I am suggesting moving one to Armored Kill because we really can't afford not to if we want to be one of the premier hosts. There are going to be too many people playing it for us to miss out on.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm

The decision has not been finalized, but there have been requests to change our Close Quarters server to the Armored Kill expansion pack being released on September 11. We would be adding 40 more slots which would increase our current monthly server bill from $205.71 to $273.11 USD. It will take a community effort to maintain all 3 servers. We ask that you voluntarily donate a few bucks from time to time. S&H is a non-profit gaming community providing a fair and balanced gaming environment. All donations are direct deposit to our server provider without any transaction fees. A decision will be made at the September 6th. Community Meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Change Poll Question   Server Change Poll Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Change Poll Question
Page 1 of 1