Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Insane Team Balancer Poll Question

Go down 
5 posters

Should we apply Insane Team Balancer to our servers?
Yes
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question I_vote_lcap57%Insane Team Balancer Poll Question I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Insane Team Balancer Poll Question I_vote_lcap43%Insane Team Balancer Poll Question I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Empty
PostSubject: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Insane Team Balancer Plugin For Both Servers

http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthread.php?1377-Insane-Balancer-0-0-0-6-patch-5-%28beta-BF3%29

This is a teambalancer plugin in beta. If its something you guys want to look into we can definitely try it out, but we need your feed back.

Insane Balancer is on beta (0.0.0.6). Please download it, and install it manually. Reply on this thread with any defects you observe (there is probably going to be a bunch of them ) There is a variable debug_level which you can set to view exactly the logic being used for balancing.
Back to top Go down
AGENT-X

AGENT-X

PostSubject: Re: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I like the idea of this and it's worth considering. How stable is the beta? I like how it defaults to keeping squads together. The "live balancer" might be a pain (people may complain), but the "end of round balancer" would be nice. If it gets out of hand during a round, an admin can use the "!balance round" command to restore team balance. All in all, I think this is a very promising plugin.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Doctor

Diesel Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 pm

I know it is still in beta. But I have been on couple servers where this program was running. The server start a new round and when most everyone has spawned. The balance program would slay the whole server and balance the server then you have to respawn total pain in the ass. Now that has been said I say hell yeah. If it is possible only active when admin puts in the command. Then after they get the bugs worked out let the server run the command based on ticket counts @ the end of the rounds. meh my two cents game on
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I think we should wait until some of the bugs get worked out of it. At minimum mandate an admin on while this is running.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

i agree, i think this plugin might be too "new" to actually put on yet and leave it run wild, at least have an admin on to keep an eye on what's happening because we don't want to have our servers turning into a slaughterfest.
I think we should wait until they've worked out some more kinks in this plugin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Team Balancer Poll Question   Insane Team Balancer Poll Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane Team Balancer Poll Question
Page 1 of 1