Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

So I have been Banned?

Go down 
+2
Wildman
Wad178
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wad178

So I have been Banned? Empty
PostSubject: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

I get kicked for asking one of your members to stop repeatedly teamkilling me and suddenly I am banned. Reasonable? Explanation?

Kindest regards.
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

You were banned for dropping the GD bomb 2 times
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm

I said "open your god damn eyes" once. Directed at you after you had team killed me. on your rules it mentions frequent uses and warning. I didnt use it frequently and there was no warning. Nice to see you stick to your rules. The only reason i used the "GD" bomb is to avoid swearing.
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

That language is not accepted here. Said it 2 times one to me and once to another player. If you read and sign the code of conduct then we will consider lifting the ban.
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

No I didnt say it twice. You got proof that i said it twice? Or you just took offense to me telling the truth and asking you to open your eyes and stop teamkilling? Probably the latter that is the case. No apology after teamkill and even though your a medic no rez. Classy player?
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

This flame could keep going and going. Im not going to fuel your fire. I applogies for tking you. As you well know the names sometimes dont show over top of players. here is the link https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah you could just keep fueling the fire as you say but it isnt too big a deal to find another server. I know others that say the admins on this server can be" arseholes" but i enjoyed playing on the server and thought admins were a solid bunch so stayed. Is this ban likely to be permanent? Just so I know. Apologies if I offended anyone was just voicing a bit of discontent at being teamkilled, having all played I am sure you all know it can make you a little Mad

Once again I am sorry and hope to play again some time.
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Read and sign the code of conduct and we will take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I've read them.
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Perm Ban! No manners when discussing ban. Don't need disrespectful people here...Continuous flaming while asking to be unbanned. He's right there are other servers.. Go there!
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I don't see that I was flaming. Maybe a little argumentative in the first posts but I was a little annoyed at being banned for what I thought was saying stop team killing me. (with a GD bomb dropped in). As I say i have never caused problems in the server before and i do apologise for the original offence and my subsequent attitude in the first few posts. If perm ban is your judgement call then so be it i guess. Is that how it is decided and should i remove the server from my favourites or is there any chance of playing again?
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

I would not at this time remove from favorites. What I will say is that I understand frustration and posting in anger about the event. Wildman will make the decission whether or not to ban you. I see you read the code of Conduct and we do give chances since none of us are always on our best behavior.

I have no problem with you playing here if you follow the rules. Next time take a deep breath, walk it off and communicate with us in a calmer matter when you calm down a little. Too many times we get people who where banned for whatever reason and they come in to appeal the ban complaining about everything else but not taking responsibility for the ban and asking nicely if we will unban. 99.5% of the time that works.

I would like to see you stay here and play. We will discuss it and get back with you..
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Appreciate it and would be on my best behaviour if the decision were to go my way!
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

WAD, we KNOW there are other servers... That's why we created Strength & Honor, so we wouldn't have to deal with the rampant smacktards/cheaters/TKers in un-adminned servers. Our pubbers, as well as our members find value in that, and we hope you do too. Thanks for reading our Code of Conduct.. It's all about accountability..

---This message was written before scotts last post and posted after Scotts last post but decided to leave a version of it..

Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:32 am

Wad178 wrote:
The only reason i used the "GD" bomb is to avoid swearing.
What? Since when is that not considered swearing??? The best way to identify a TKer is to simply identify them in chat by mentioning their name. For example; "Wad178 is teamkilling" when we see it in the chat, we will address it on the back end. There is no need for vulgar language in chat, there's enough of it in the game!
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

I am not particularly religious personally and don't see it as swearing. I have said I am sorry and now I know the rules regarding "Mocking God or using His name in vain".
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 am

The thing is Wad, some people are religious. However I am not particularly religious either. But the thing is, we have to respect other peoples religious beliefs so we should always keep that in mind,
I had a couple friends who lived across the street from me who were very religious and i used to say "oh my god" in frustration sometimes around them and they actually asked if i wouldn't do that. I didn't mind even today i try not to say it that much because i know there are other people out there that take more offense to it then others.
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 am

So have you guys reached a decision as to whether I am still banned or whether I get a second chance?
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry to keep asking but could somone give me a definitive answer? I am assuming I am banned for good as I haven't been got a response but just want to know for sure.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:19 am

No sweat... Have you read and signd the code of conduct yet?

https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules

Do that first and we'll go from there.. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Had read them before but had not posted reply. Done that now.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Great! hang in there, we will discuss your ban at thursday night's admin meeting where ban removals are typically discussed...

Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Has there been a verdict?
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm

You have been unbaned from our servers. However you will be watched for your language in chat. Anymore infractions and the next ban will be perm across all of S&H servers. Thank you for your time and patience.
Back to top Go down
Wad178

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks a lot! Will be no more trouble from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have been Banned?   So I have been Banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I have been Banned?
Page 1 of 1