Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Still Banned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Still Banned Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Still Banned Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Still Banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigcheez

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Name is Don_Pablo in game.

Travis is the one who banned me. We talked things out.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:52 am

And you will remain banned per our conversation on teamspeak.. You were arrogant and non-responsive through our whole conversation, and were ANYTHING but remorseful.. You also claimed it was "Your roommate" But after looking at the time of infraction to the time you posted, it was obvious it was you...Your approach to a ban appeal left much to be desired.. You couldn't be bothered to promise it won't happen again, we couldn't be bothered to dig up your ban... Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 am

smack
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

What? You guys said you would unban me. I agreed that it wouldnt happen again. It hasnt and wont.... You said you'd msg me once you unbanned me, but I said take your time and dont worry about it. I was in the process of moving, and knew I wouldnt be playing as much. Thats why I just figured it out.

I said thank you several times, and thanked you after, in the other thread. I made a screen saver pwd like we discussed.

Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 am

STEELHED wrote:
And you will remain banned per our conversation on teamspeak.. You were arrogant and non-responsive through our whole conversation, and were ANYTHING but remorseful.. You also claimed it was "Your roommate" But after looking at the time of infraction to the time you posted, it was obvious it was you...Your approach to a ban appeal left much to be desired.. You couldn't be bothered to promise it won't happen again, we couldn't be bothered to dig up your ban... Have a nice day!

I talked with you on the forums, then came in a said I was sorry in Teamspeak... Thats what you said you wanted me to do....
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Not the way it panned out at all..You DID NOT guarantee that would not happen again! You said, I cannot guarantee you that won't happen again if he (Your roommate) get's on your PC there's nothing you can do about it.. After Travis and I talked to you, neither of us felt you should be unbanned...

Your carefree attitude of the whole thing and lack of reassurance was what made us come to that decision.. Whether or not your friend dared you to teamkill the chopper, or whether it was you or your supposed roomy is irrelevant.. The fact that you could not guarantee that it not happen again, and you've been banned from other servers for the same thing which, was again supposedly, your roommate, didn't set well with us... The conversation went much like the original ban appeal...

https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t1450-was-banned-for-unknown-reason

Nothing personal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Banned   Still Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Banned
Page 1 of 1