Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

1st timer banned vs kicked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotiron

1st timer banned vs kicked Empty
PostSubject: 1st timer banned vs kicked   1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 pm

My first time in this server was yesterday on *Strength & Honor* HC Air Maps 1000 Tickets. Playing on Operation Firestorm, conquest large.
I spotted an attacking LAV-AD in my main battle tank just outside the US base (this LAV-AD was on the battlefield and attacking). I fired and struck the LAV-AD, The LAV retreated backwards so I sighted my target and fired, I believe I destroyed the LAV-AD. Approximately 45 seconds after that I was banned for "Camping Main Spawn" Attached is the note to me from the admin in the BF3 game manager. Please note that the attached picture clearly shows what I was banned for, in capital letters and misspelled which I find interesting. For your servers code of conduct clearly states "Members are expected to know and follow these set Codes of Conduct for game servers, the forums, and for Teamspeak at all times." and " 4. Using Capital letters in posts is discouraged as it implies shouting to the reader. Instead, please use emoticons to relay your feelings."
First of all I would like to apologize if I killed anyone in the US main while I was attacking this LAV, those were not my intentions . Second I apologize for not taking the time to read the servers code of conduct. But I do take offense to being banned and not kicked... at least a kick would be reminder, being my first time in this server to maybe read those codes of conduct. Which I have now read. It also states in the servers code of conduct, " 1. Disrespecting other players will get you kicked/banned." How come I was so abruptly banned and not kicked?.... by it looks like a very upset Admin.
Being kicked for your first infraction and not banned could definitely cut down on a lot of unnecessary forum posts.
I will look and see if I have this supposed code infraction recorded on fraps.
1st timer banned vs kicked Clipboard01fi
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: 1st timer banned vs kicked   1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

First, I would like to welcome you to our forums.

I see by your post that you have taken the time to read our Code of Conduct. Very Happy

We do normally kick first, but the admin may have been kicking others before he started to ban players & you may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
If this is the case, your ban should be lifted soon.

Thx for coming in to discuss this & we will get this resolved ASAP.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: 1st timer banned vs kicked   1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey Hotiron, the rule scrolls in the chat box. We do not allow camping out side the main spawn, you have to allow them to fight back. If all the points are taken then defend them dont start attacking mains.

Please read the COC.
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules

I lifted the ban it wasn't permanent,but please just be aware even if they drive back into the main to repair you cant attack the mains.
theres no difference if they repair in spawn or jump in a LAV-AD that respawns they are still coming out of the main either way.

admins are allowed to kick or ban at there own discretion.

Thanks for coming in and bring this to are attention.
Back to top Go down
Hotiron

PostSubject: Re: 1st timer banned vs kicked   1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks for a quick reply... I'll will pay more attention to my attacking locations and I will enable chat next time I'm playing on this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st timer banned vs kicked   1st timer banned vs kicked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st timer banned vs kicked
Page 1 of 1