Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Team griefing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Team griefing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Team griefing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Team griefing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Team griefing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Team griefing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Team griefing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Team griefing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Team griefing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Team griefing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongrel7

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 pm

So today I was playing on your server (Conquest on Kharg Island 64 player) And a player named [Con]Drysdale was griefing our team in our little bird. He was hopping in the pilot seat and flying around our carrier with a full payload of people onboard. Eventually after about 5 minutes of waiting for him to drop us off somewhere I hopped out and rocketed the little bird out of the sky.Now I know this sort of thing is frowned upon and shouldnt be done but these things require a bit more policing on your end. Afterwards, he hopped back in the Little Bird and strafed me on the ground, twice. Im not saying I want this guy banned I'm just saying you guys need to watch your servers closer or I'll be finding a new one to regular.
Back to top Go down
Drysdale

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Yes, you're correct.

The reason I was hovering around was because the other guy in the Little Bird(Gandorf07) was shooting me because I spawned into the driver seat before him. So rather than TK the guy, like you did to me, I was hovering around hoping he would jump out. When you TK'd me once UNPROVOKED, and continued to TK me, I had no other choice but to TK you in the hopes you would get the message and stop.

I've been coming to this server for weeks and rarely encounter a problem such as yourself. I'm sure you're just an isolated case.
Back to top Go down
Mongrel7

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Except for the part where you're full of it. The chopper was full of people who just wanted a drop off but you were being greedy and worrying about who gets to pilot the stupid little bird for its minute long lifespan. If you werent so concerned about yourself then maybe you would actually be a credit to your team. Also, it doesnt help your case that when I said I was bringing this to the forums you said they wouldnt believe me. Time will tell my friend. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Drysdale

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I think you should have waited a few minutes before posting this. You got caught up in it all and have resorted to lying and raging. Relax man, its just a game.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 pm

OK , you 2 take a 5 minute time out and play nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team griefing   Team griefing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team griefing
Page 1 of 1