Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Battlefield 3 to launch November...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Battlefield 3 to launch November... Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 pm

100 million dollars in the tank for advertisement.... All the earmarks of a Blockbuster title... Though you won't have to have a 100 million dollar budget to upgrade your PC, you WILL have to keep an eye on the beta and or development cycles, and upgrade accordingly.. Read the rest..

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=164686
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 am

I am seeing (IMHO) what looks to be the biggest title out on console or PC.

Wifey and I are seriously thinking about dumping money into EA if it drops a little bit. Remember marketing money comes from the top after a product is in the "lets see what you have so far" stage. I believe the EA brass is fully behind this game 100 mill WOW. I think it will easily break the 1 bill mark but if it passes 2 bil then you will see an ICON label (EA) and brand DICE/ Battlefield.

My prediction is it will break 2 billion in sales.

Jets for console fan boys is a very new (i know 1943) development.
Plus the single player seems to have lots of detail and very fluid animation.
Motion blur and lighting blows my socks off.

Great post Steel.

WISH US LUCK!!

P.S. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/297401/previews/battlefield-3-frostbitten-on-the-big-screen/

this article has a talk/ walk through preview of the full 12 minute which has mostly what we have seen but adds some detail. Good commentary.

Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 am

one other thing, the marketing that went into these intro videos and the BF3 awesome music makes me think they have there shit together in terms of marketing, intro videos (IN GAME no less) are very effective ways of getting people more and more excited.

2 billion and you heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

I like your enthusiasm Nimmer!
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Did you guys notice that they have a compass? I think that is a great addition. This way when we can give better directions to enemy positions.

I cant wait for this game!
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Yonni wrote:
I like your enthusiasm Nimmer!

thanks,

also fellas

Likes from facebook unlock the new trailers.
My geek alarm went off when I saw this. I dont give a rats ass about facebook but I do about BF3 videos please post you voted for this so we can watch thtis thing early/

https://www.facebook.com/battlefield?sk=app_205494772808486
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

lmao!! someone is feening.hahaha Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 to launch November...   Battlefield 3 to launch November... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 to launch November...
Page 1 of 1