Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"

Go down 
+4
Leadzepplin
STEELHED
Ironman
sPAM.FOo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sPAM.FOo

Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Empty
PostSubject: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 pm

For those who missed the TAG meeting on wensday and wants to scrim on friday let me know ASAP, Tactics have already laid out for those who made the meeting wensday nigth and those who didnt has to play on the opposite team..So let me know so that we can lay some tactics also... i myself missed the meeting so lets do this....This should be so much fun....
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Count me in as well..
Back to top Go down
Leadzepplin

Leadzepplin

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Put me down.
Back to top Go down
Kyitty

Kyitty

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Friday @ what time?
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:18 am

Kyitty wrote:
Friday @ what time?
6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST.

these are the times i think ill dbl check and make sure
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 am

If I am allowed, count me in as well.
Back to top Go down
weaponx77

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 pm

If it's not too late, I'd like to join. I'm new but hopefully you guys won't hold that against me Cool
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Sorry Weapon, that scrim already happened long before your post.. But no sweat, we're gonna have many more where that came from, including we're bringing back "Monday night Madness" which is a multi-clan scrim and is open to everyone.. You'll see some serious action soon enough.. Just sit tight..
Back to top Go down
weaponx77

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, I didn't even notice the date on that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"   Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag scrim for those who missed the meeting"PLEASE READ"
Page 1 of 1