Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"

Go down 
+3
STEELHED
sPAM.FOo
BigTime!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigTime!

BigTime!

Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am

Here ya go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw92-xvxMMc&feature=sub

Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:35 am

Man sounds freaking awesome cant wait for it.......
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Good find Bigtime! Highly anticipated title no doubt..
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Well, I for one, am ready & waiting Very Happy

more info:

Battlefield 3 Unveiling on March 1st [ Comment ]
Monday, 10 January, 2011 at 15:16 PST | ^Scott^ | Print News
We knew Battlefield 3 was coming soon with all these Game Developer Conference lectures about the game, but now we have some solid information. Battlefield 3 will officially announced March 1, 2011.

Electronic Arts will unveil Battlefield 3 this March.

The publisher confirmed to the media it will host an unveil event for the game on Mar. 1, 2011, taking place during the week of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Additionally, EA says it will also have new game announcements as well as hands-on time with many upcoming titles, including: Shadows of the Damned, Alice Madness Returns, Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, and Crysis 2.

Those who purchased the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor this past fall received an invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta. Details about the beta's release date have not been announced.

Battlefield 3 is expected to ship in 2011.

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=164097
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 am

great find man. THANKS!

Like to give shout out to L2 yesterday for taking care of management business in 500 man conquest server. Some one was hacking and I kinda tested to see what he would do and sure enough he looked up his stats and asked for screen shots. Another testament to you r clans quality. Thanks for having me as a member. I would like to donate can I have the link to the page.

Also I heard a member in ts mention 128 man server for BF3. Can you provide the link or site where that info was posted please.

lastly I would like to know if there are any private member only posting areas for religious questions / open forums that are NOT open to the public.

FYI I play A LOT of BF and I am dead serious when I say your 500 tick conquest server is by far the best managed , reliable , notable (meaning the level of GOOD players that know about it) server out there

ONE BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:37 am

Right now we don't have a private section but if you need to ask a religious question you can pm me and I would be glad to answer it for you the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 am

3rdBat wrote:
Right now we don't have a private section but if you need to ask a religious question you can pm me and I would be glad to answer it for you the best I can.

All that needs to be done is make the religion section to viewable to members only. Honestly I would participate more if that section was a bit more private since religion is a sacred personal issue. If the forum admins need help with this I can show you how in the ACP. But it is up to the consensus as to what will be done.

Thanks for the compliments about the conquest server, personally I find it much more fun than Rush right now, but I am still a noob when it comes to gameplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 am

right on, I really would not like it if my family or work knew whats going on in my personal life, let alone religion.
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Posted today at enterbf3.com

A tweet posted on L_Twin's twitter stated that there was an internal preview of Battlefield 3. After Battlefield 3 was just shown to the boss's boss last week, the game was revealed to EA's staff entirely. L_Twin also stated that people probably won't be able to work the rest of the day (today) because their minds have just been blown.

Hopefully we'll get to see the Battlefield 3 reveal soon as well!

http://twitter.com/L_Twin/status/29830490999492608
L_Twin wrote:
Big day for #BF3, huge internal EA reveal. What a corporate blow it'll be when the viewers will be unable to work after due to blown minds.
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Ah yes back to topic. All these teasers are drivin me nuts monkey I want to see some action!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"   Battlefield 3 "What we know so far" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 "What we know so far"
Page 1 of 1