Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solo-ian

solo-ian

Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Empty
PostSubject: Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info   Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 am

Just to let every one know all servers are back up and running

*all servers went down at 18:00 gmt*
*all servers came back up at 18:30 gmt*

this did NOT just hit S&H this hit by the looks of it nearly every server hosted in the USA/Canada

the ts3 server that my self and my fiancée run is in Florida and is hosted with instant teamspeak and that even went down so its not just game servers or EA

one of our S&H members reported that all bf2 servers were empty *ALL SERVERS NOT JUST S&H* when the server seem to come back up.

at the moment i am not making a definite assumption on what has made this happen all im blaming it on at the moment is the weather .

i will look in to this situation and please if any one ells has seen or herd any thing to do with this problem please post ASAP.

Thankyou From {S&H} Solo-Ian
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/
Travis32

Travis32

Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info   Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 am

Last night, I came on about 2:30am MST maybe and tried to get the Rush server started. We almost got it going and it crashed again. When I first looked, there was noone in any of our servers...

Travis
Back to top Go down

Server Crash to what seems to be all USA & Canada Read for more info
Page 1 of 1