Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
New more admins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
New more admins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
New more admins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
New more admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
New more admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
New more admins Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
New more admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
New more admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
New more admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

New more admins

Go down 
+2
sPAM.FOo
Elem3nt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elem3nt

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am

Hey guys I'm not one to bitch or cry about things but I've had about all I can take, I am from Cal so I understand I'm in a different time zone than most of the admins and I'm on playing when their fast asleep..don't get me wrong I'm not asking to be an admin or whatever but with that said we need to find some one that's on when the other people that play late are on playing and make some one an admin..The idiot hackers that come on late at night is getting out of hand and some of us have to sit here and take it in the ass or leave our own servers..I was just playing in the RUSH server and some moron named MrRedRaider was blaintley hacking and laughing about it, I warned him but once he found out I couldn't do shit he just got worse so I was forced to leave the server along with some other people, I went to the conquest server and jeeee guess what? some morons in ATF tags were doing the same thing, I'm just saying we either need more admins or at least an admin on the west coast. Until we figure it out I'm gonna stick to my server or -Roc- clans servers.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 am

Hey Bro sorry you had a bad time but i was on ts till 3:30am in the Admin channel, all you had to do was poke me.. Next time take a look at ts to see if any of us is on then just give us a poke..If you dont kno how to poke just rigth click on mouse,"on a Admins name" scroll done to poke and thats it...But we,ll look into mrredraider..Thanks
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 am

I've played a couple times with RedRaider......he's never appeared to be hacking before. I'm wondering what specific hacking you're referring to? And maybe he was just teasing you or poking fun admitting to it......not trying to play devil's advocate, just wondering what type of hacking you observed?
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 am

The Admin selection process take TIME. but here is something everyone can do to help us out . Get Screenshots of scores and post his stats on the forums. This way we can always ban these guys after the fact. Just because a member isnt an Admin doesnt mean they cant do the footwork.

Link to his stats
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/MRRedRaider

Looks legit to me. No Alarms

Quote :
I went to the conquest server and jeeee guess what? some morons in ATF tags were doing the same thing

Doing what same thing ? Any specific names ? Little we can do without more info.
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:03 am

Accusations without proof is becoming the norm and it is unacceptable. If you take the effort to make a post on the forum, you have the time to take screenshots! Element I am not singling you out here, I am just making a blanket statement that applies to everybody. As admins we are working diligently at making banning and kicking a priority for the appropriate action. We have met several times discussing a better way at handling these situations, we are not perfect, we will not be on at all times of the day. We need the whole community to be diligent in enforcing server rules and catching hackers. When you have a complaint please present us proof and a solution that is realistic, this would greatly expedite the needs of the {S&H} servers. I would hope to see more evidence presented to us when there is a complaint made, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elem3nt

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:25 am

This idiot MrRedRaider even said he's had to come in the forums to get himself unbanned in the past, I'm not a idiot, I've been playing and working with (HH) Hack Hunters for years now, I know a hacker when I see one, and he made it very obvious. Sorry Spam I didn't see you on lastnite I told Travis about this guy, maybe he didn't hear me..he was playing COD. Again I don't mean to bitch about anything and I don't cry hack unless I'm sure of it, Stats mean little to nothing because a "Smart" hacker wont have a +10 KDR with a 99% Head Shot Raito, I worked with TWL, CAL (Invite only ) and XPL lin their Anti Cheat Departments for years, so I do kinda know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Our Policy is It takes 2 Admins to Perm Ban a player. We get together and provide Evidence supporting our conclusion.
Any Decent Admin wants proof. If we banned players every time someone cried Hack our Servers would be empty.
its Simple If you think someone is Hacking Provide some evidence.

BTW
I was on Staff at ACI Anti Cheat Inc
And have been an Active Streaming Game Admin at PBBANS for Years
Im not stupid either
Back to top Go down
Elem3nt

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:42 pm

ACI cool even though their more geared for AA, you know Snoop-ACI- then right? Anyway It's your yard you run it the way you see fit, I can only choose to play in it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

There is a name I havn't heard in awhile. Spent most of my time there with Silent Knight and Reaper

And yes it is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 am

I looked him up when you mentioned him Element, I thought you heard that. He has good stats but it's hard to ban him for hacking... you didn't say he had mentioned in game that he was hacking, only that you thought he was hacking. Anyway, I next time he is on, I'll check closer. BTW, even though I might be playing a different game, I'm still listening in on TS. Thanks man, Travis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New more admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: New more admins   New more admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New more admins
Page 1 of 1