Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
To all Admins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
To all Admins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
To all Admins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
To all Admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
To all Admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
To all Admins Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
To all Admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
To all Admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
To all Admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

To all Admins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtScott

SgtScott

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:11 am

I just wanted to note that being off the road this week has allowed me to follow what happens on the server more closely. I have been impressed with the maturity level and the professionalism exuberated by our admins. Posting and keeping track of what was typed or stats of banned and kicked players has left you all with formidable evidence to argue your point when a player wants to be unbanned from the server. Our members have given in most, constructive feedback and have shown we are a family that will forgive if they follow the rules. I am proud of you all! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

x2 it feels good to have your ducks in a row
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:04 pm

i agree it makes for an easier time of sorting thru and finding the reasons for the bans and when they want to try and appeal it can be dealt with right away.

cant forget the cudos to the upper admin in laying down a solid foundation to build this community on, with out that solid foundation the whole thing would come down. L2,steel, ironman,3rdbat, and the many others involved keep up the hard work.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes, hands down, the best admin group i have ever seen!! And a HUGE high five to you newer admins who have been doing most of the work lately with 3rdbat, Myself, L2 and Ironman being real busy this summer with life... It has been a great relief for us to see you guys handling things in the spirit of integrity and honor... It is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work, and thank you... I would name names but, I am afraid I will forget someone, you know who you are!
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 am

STEELHED wrote:
Yes, hands down, the best admin group i have ever seen!! And a HUGE high five to you newer admins who have been doing most of the work lately with 3rdbat, Myself, L2 and Ironman being real busy this summer with life... It has been a great relief for us to see you guys handling things in the spirit of integrity and honor... It is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work, and thank you... I would name names but, I am afraid I will forget someone, you know who you are!

I couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all Admins   To all Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all Admins
Page 1 of 1