Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 am

For you infantry buffs, and others alike, we will have a 24 player MOH server to compliment our great Bad Company 2 server. I am confident with the low number of slots that this will add to our community, not take away and give us a bit of variety, as well as accent our efforts of keeping scrims alive.. MOH comes to N. America October 12th 2010. Our server will be live the day it comes out...
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 am

Well then, I guess I'll have to purchase it.
Thanks Steel
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Personally I thought the first BETA was nothing short of crap! I do believe in second chances so I am giving the final BETA another shot. BETA seems to be misleading this time. Its probably more the like the game and a way to make amends to the PC community for the piece of dung they released the first time. I guess we shall see.

Putting my eggs into Black Ops. We are planning a server for sure. Already ordered one for a year. Very Happy

You can get the new BETA here... Its free and open to the public.

http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http://www.bigdownload.com/games/medal-of-honor/pc/medal-of-honor-open-beta-client/

Last edited by Bust3r on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Bust3r.. Yeah, not expecting it to be much, but I didn't like the Bad Company 2 beta at all either.. The finished game was much better. i think it will be enough to help keep some variety though..
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 am

Going to try it out a bit today Steel. Will report back.
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 am

Tried out a few rounds until EA Master Server Shutdown... Items of note.

Menu is way better then original BETA.

Character Customization very easy.

Medals System is still to frakking easy. If you claim your honoring the soldier make them real life and damn hard to get. Hell I picked up 6 medals and two ribbons in one round. Rubbish!

Map Graphics much improved over BETA. However there are still places that are very difficult to move around. Example: "Can you climb on this or not". If your going to give that ability give it!

Ambient and Dust is very good. Something I really really like about EA games to date.

Player Avatars a bit more stiff then BC2. "Console Like" If you need a quote...

Player Avatars look better but not the quality of BC2 or CoD.

Player Avatar Death Physics much improved over first BETA but still in the neighborhood of what I would call second rate.

Bullet impact on Avatars very good. Movie like. "Jerks and Shakes"

Weapons look nice. Being a weapon modder this is something I pay attention to in detail. They look good and have realistic movement.

Aiming and Handling: As some of you know I usually hit what I aim at. I like weapons that are true to life. MOH does a pretty good job at this. However, they have yet to perfect the feeling of weight that varies when comparing them to Call of Duty. Currently it is much improved maybe even a bit better then BC2. They do give you a nice feeling of power behind what your firing.

Muzzle Flash is very nice. It does come into play.

M24 is "BADASS". With that said maps are still small but you have a nice Side Arm to go with it. Very good marriage.

RPG is still crap!

Game play is smooth as silk... Very little latency.. Seemed like many forgot to install Punkbuster... DA's... lol! Loads of kicks for start up errors.

Lack of Destruction 2.0 "EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING" If your going to take the next step take it....

Sound is not BC2 but good.

Overall the game is very nice. Pretty good filler if thats what your looking for. I cant recommend a long term investment in a server knowing the history of EA and DLC as of late.

As for myself I do not plan on a purchase with Black Ops around the corner. MOH is and always will be Call of Duty's little sister. Good game but when you compare it to CoD it is lacking the WOW!. This is were they should of put Destruction 2.0 in... This blows CoD's doors off for now.

Why compare it to CoD you ask? Well its an attempt at selling a true FPS not the hybrids such as BF2 and BC2. ie. vehicles and real life size maps.

Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:48 am

Tried the Beta for 20 minutes Was not impressed. might be ok if your are a COD fan which I am not
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Its not too bad man. This is still Beta. Maps smaller like the first beta, but this is much improved. Im looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
2 Fast Goose

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 pm

I have tried the Beta and Liked it. Hope the maps to be big the BFBC2. I have pre-ordered my copy. CoD. I will wait to see if the redeem themselves for what they did in MW2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..   Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor 24 player server pre-ordered..
Page 1 of 1