Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...

Go down 
+5
Themanwithdagun
Malone
STEELHED
Ironman
-L2-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-L2-

-L2-

Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 am

Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR,

Arrow We're interested in you and welcome you to join us in Teamspeak 3 to enjoy casual conversation about highly anticipated games and squad up for some teamwork. Please get yourself registered. We offer you this invitation to become part of our gaming group. We strive for enthusiasm, teamwork and communication. But, our main goal is camaraderie, laughter, and fun! We are currently enjoying BF3 and a variety of other FPS and racing games. We are open to all games that encourage cooperative teamwork.

Teamspeak 3 Client: http://www.teamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads
Teamspeak IP: 66.150.214.9:8640
Password: Honor

With respect and regards from the Moderators at Strength & Honor.

Last edited by -L2- on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeverSur

PostSubject: Id like 2 Join   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

Hey Strength and Honor! This is NeverSurrender I spent a whole day playin on your server and had liked wat i was seein, after the first few hours i went ahead and jumped into your teamspeak and was won over by wat i heard. from my experience it sounds like you guys are very much about team play, coordination and focusing on the objective. All the things im lookin for so i mentioned to Rizen and Travis that i was interested in joining and they encouraged me to do so, and walked me through the application process. I'd Love to join Hope 2 be part of the team soon!
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 am

Glad you enjoyed yourself, after all thats what it is all about. Look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi Surrender.. We thank you for the kind words! Look forward to gamin' with ya on the battlefield.. Oh, and WELCOME!!
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 am

Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Honoru

"Integrity, Dignity, and Pride."

Last edited by -L2- on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 pm

NoTruer words were ever said L2. Words to live by and if necessay die for...Very Nice... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

A Gaming Community You Can Trust!

We foster an inclusive environment at S&H. We understand and accept the uniqueness of individuals and differences. We value the diversity of unique talents, skills, abilities, cultures, and experiences that enable our members to achieve superior results. We know that when we seek out and are receptive to various points of view this brings many benefits to Strength & Honor which allow for innovative solutions and approaches to decision making that can strengthen the community. The full value of each individual’s contribution can be realized only when we treat one another with the respect, trust, and dignity we ourselves expect. S&H insists on a team environment free of intimidation and harassment. As members of S&H, we have the right to expect a positive environment, along with the responsibility to speak out and ask for change if we observe conduct that runs contrary to our principles.
Back to top Go down
Themanwithdagun

Themanwithdagun

PostSubject: lookin forwad to it   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:56 pm

i am looking forward to playin with the team.
Back to top Go down
IRON+CROSS

PostSubject: Joining    Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello

I wanted to say thanks for the help many of you have given me, Nimmer is a old friend and has asked me to join up with you all. I am pretty good at cod series, i have not put alot of time in battlefield. But nim has been relentless on me about this game, so i plan on putting a good bit of time on i.

Cheers

IRON+CROSS
Back to top Go down
Oconqua

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi I am new to the clan scene but i have been wanting to join one for some time, because the game gets kind of boring when you are alone. I found you guys and I am really interested in S&H, I downloaded TS, but I can't get my microphone to work and I also can't weem to be able to find your server on battlelog. Any help would be great because I want to get in there and shoot it up with you guys.
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Hey Oconqua, welcome to our forums. To find our servers just go to the multiplayer in battelog and type "*strengh" in the filter by server name. All three of our servers will come up. Also when you have a chance check out our Arrow Code of Concuct. If you are still having trouble with your TS let us know and maybe we can help trouble shoot for ya. See you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 pm

SpooN11B wrote:
Hey Oconqua, welcome to our forums. To find our servers just go to the multiplayer in battelog and type "*strengh" in the filter by server name. All three of our servers will come up. Also when you have a chance check out our Arrow Code of Concuct. If you are still having trouble with your TS let us know and maybe we can help trouble shoot for ya. See you on the battlefield.

If that dont work try just "Strength" with a capital S
and wellcome to S&H
Back to top Go down
Oconqua

PostSubject: Patch?   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:34 pm

If I just installed Windows 7, is there a patch that I need to download for something?
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 pm

a patch came out a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...   Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to STRENGTH & HONOR...
Page 1 of 1