Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxmonk

Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Empty
PostSubject: Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...   Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 pm

I was playing in your server and got in a tank with smoke,guided shells,reactive armor, and + a good gunner/laser tagger and got banned for "hacking/or cheating". I've never hacked in any games why would I, I play bf3 to have fun not screw around and hack or ruin the game for others. The other teams air never went for me all that much and when they did they would miss 8/10 of the rockets or I'd just smoke to lose the lock.
Side note: I've been shooting helos out of the air since bf2 so with how clunky they are in bf3 its pretty easy w/o guided shells if they are flying low...
The score for that round counted but I tried rejoining thinking bf3 crashed and thats when I saw I was banned so my score in the match history was reset to 0-0(all-well)
Anyways please look into it been playing in your servers on and off since launch.

Battlelog name is :XxKillaMonk can't post a direct link
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...   Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello XxKillaMonk,

Thanks for visiting our forums.. This ban will be reviewed & discussed ASAP. At this time I am unaware of the banning admin, but we will get this sorted & get back to you.

Plz take the time to read our Code of conduct & server rules while you are here, thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...   Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 pm

We have a witness that claims the 52 kills were in less than 1 minute, which would be a good reason for the ban.
After review of your stats & some discussion, we decided to take a chance & remove your ban at this time.

Have fun & enjoy your gaming at S&H.
Back to top Go down
xxmonk

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...   Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Hah that would be something if I got them in 1 min, anyways ty very much for removing the ban cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...   Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from S&H airmaps 52-0 score in a tank...
Page 1 of 1