Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AGENT-X

AGENT-X

Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Empty
PostSubject: Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server   Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

Seeing that we've had some problems getting the Air Maps server going lately, I did some research on some plugins that may help populate it easier. One of the more promising ones is called Adaptive Ticket Count plugin. Basically, it lets you set the number of tickets (by either # or %) based upon the number of players in the server just before a new map is started (this also includes people joining but not in yet). As people join, the ticket count goes up for the next round. So, for instance, the server could be set at 250 tickets for 0-16 players, 500 tickets for 17-32, 750 for 33-48, and 1000 when it gets over 49. Once a threshold is met, the next round starts at the corresponding higher ticket count.

I think this could be a nice feature because I've heard complaints about getting the server started (like the rounds lasting way too long when there are only a few people playing). This plugin could really help getting the server started quicker when people are not getting bored of a map going for an hour and half (or longer). Even with a full server, as the night wears on, this plugin could help keep people in since it will always be adapting to the player count. As the count goes down, the tickets follow and will go down as well (hopefully, preventing a massive drop off because the rounds are lasting too long). Anyways, I thought it might be something to consider and discuss at our upcoming Community Meeting.

Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin:
http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthread.php?3316-Adaptive-Ticket-Count-%281-1-0-0-04-17-12%29-BF3
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server   Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

This is definately something of interest. I cannot stay in long enough (1.5 hrs per round) during the week for my game time is limited. Great find Agent!
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server   Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm

If a decision is made to use it, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server   Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin for the Air Maps Server
Page 1 of 1