Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Finally got into BF3 beta,. but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malone

Malone

Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Empty
PostSubject: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:36 am

I finally got into the Beta and have been playing and getting owned. Sad but still having fun. Razz Does anyone have a link or info on where I can find info on controls, like how to go prone, configure a joystick to fly the planes, etc.? I just found out that I will be going to Egypt farao farao for some work for the last two weeks in Oct. so I will miss the official launch. Hope to catch-up to you all when I return. In the meantime, I want to get all the experience I can before I leave. Thanks for the assistance and info... afro
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:25 pm

You'll need to go into your options menu after you deploy onto the battlefield. Once you are in-game, hit your ESC key and go to options, then go to controls and you can study the layout or set it up the way you want there. If you have trouble, be sure to ask someone in TS, I'm sure they can help you. We also need to get you into the S&H Platoon within Battlelog so you can join us in-game. Let us know if you need more help. Best wishes for a safe trip to farao Egypt farao and back.
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Thanks for the quick reply L2. I will follow your suggestions and then jump into TS...
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Enjoy your trip to Egypt man!!! Allot of history there... Look forward to any pictures you can share...
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 am

Heard alot of great things about Egypt from family members who been there, heard the ladies were some thing else Laughing . Have a great trip...
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks Guys, I will take some pics, but this trip is all business, but I might a a few hours to look around. meanwhile, hope to see you'all in BF3 beta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got into BF3 beta,. but   Finally got into BF3 beta,. but Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got into BF3 beta,. but
Page 1 of 1