Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

News about BF3 Beta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonni

Yonni

News about BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 am

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/125267/battlefield-3-beta-has-hundreds-of-changes-from-alpha

"After visiting DICE last week, VG247 has word that the Battlefield 3 beta test promised for this month is likely still on track, and will include "hundreds" of changes and fixes since the alpha trial edition of the military shooter sequel. "Everything from gun-balancing to the placement of the objectives on the Rush map; we actually moved them around based on [the fact] that the first base was quite hard to take. We are still moving things around on that map to utilise feedback from the alpha. That’s why we’re doing it. It’s not to market the game, it’s actually to test it in a proper way. There are hundreds of things that we’ve changed since the alpha, DICE's Patrick Bach says. "Again, to the beta question, we are releasing the beta before the game and we are actually changing stuff based on that before we ship the game, even though you could argue that that’s very late close to the ship of the game, we will still have time to do, for instance, day one patches and changes to the Battlelog that will actually be game-changing." Access to the Windows version of the beta will be is guaranteed for those who preorder the game from the Origin Website."
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

why did Nimmers post get removed? it was all speculation on his part, no NDA's were violated, I believe CT can be mentioned and still be safe, especially since nothing has been confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 am

actually i did it myself i will tell you why in a pm nothing serious but funny.
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

Nimmer wrote:
actually i did it myself i will tell you why in a pm nothing serious but funny.

got it, carry on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 am

I guess that beta is coming next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 am

WtH I thought it was this weekend. Where did you hear that one Shootist. I am pulling my hair out
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

Zh1nto the Dice community manager on Twitter publicly stated closed beta was wed and another beta is happening today Friday 9/9.

I think (hope ) its today
Back to top Go down
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:57 pm

so you expect by tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I was hoping for an invite this monring when I got up. No invite so it is either tomorrow or next weekend... I think. This is all just me guessing. But it has to be close.
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 am

good reassuring news

http://mp1st.com/2011/09/13/no-jets-in-rush-dice-putting-beta-concerns-to-rest/
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm

more good news
http://www.bluesnews.com/s/125530/dice-pc-is-battlefield-3-lead-platform
"Eurogamer has quotes from DICE general manager Karl Magnus Troedsson on leaked Battlefield 3 footage they quashed, saying: "Watching the game in crappy 320x200 resolution on YouTube is not the way that we want people to experience the game." He also responds to console players complaints that they've only shown the PC edition so far, explaining the PC is the lead platform for the military shooter sequel:
"I understand you mostly see PC footage. It's all part of what kind of strategy we use for what we want to show and when, and what the lead platform is," explained Troedsson.

"People shouldn't worry. We play the 360 and the PS3 version every day in the office. I don't expect people to be disappointed by this."

"We always want to show a platform that we have chosen to be our lead platform. In this case we did choose PC as the lead platform; it's the one that has been, mostly, driving development forward. That is the reason why we have spearheaded a lot of the key assets with this as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about BF3 Beta   News about BF3 Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News about BF3 Beta
Page 1 of 1