Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Finally I'm back and ready to start!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FFOman

FFOman

Finally I'm back and ready to start! Empty
PostSubject: Finally I'm back and ready to start!   Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Sorry I dropped off before I even had a chance to meet you all back in December, but we were hit with a storm that blew off three miles of internet cable. And because I was the only home out there with a contract they didn't feel obligated to spend the money and get it up and rolling again until just a week ago! What I fight THAT was! And no guns allowed! <g>
Anyway, there are two of us on this line now and the other guy has TV so I guess that pays better. Plus the line is now underground, so I won't be getting dissconected again unless I forget to pay the bill!
I'll try to hook up with you all on Teamspeak this coming Thursday and if I can get that straightened out maybe join you all in a game to get started. Again...sorry about just dissapearing like that but there's no decent broadband out here except via cable!
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Finally I'm back and ready to start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally I'm back and ready to start!   Finally I'm back and ready to start! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Wow, glad to hear ya'll are safe. Been a bad year for storms and it's early yet!
If you're still interested in joining us we now have an application process.
Here's the link: https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t2074-recruitment-application
Jump in Teamspeak when time permits and try to make the Thursday night meetings.
Back to top Go down

Finally I'm back and ready to start!
Page 1 of 1