Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Pilot's license should be revoked.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talltree

Talltree

Pilot's license should be revoked. Empty
PostSubject: Pilot's license should be revoked.   Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 pm

So there I was the other night in the ‘Heavy Metal’ map riding shotgun on a T-90 high on the mountainside. My tank driver was happily pounding away at some target far, far, far away that was all but invisible. While below us an enemy tank was slipping by on the main road. Now, not wanting to let the opportunity slip by, and needing to stretch my legs anyway, I hoped out of my comfortable tank in order to fire an AT-4 at the unsuspecting tank and hopefully ruin his trip. Just as my planned maneuver was commencing an unforseen cataclysm comes hurtling from above affraid and crashes down upon me ruining my shot and severely traumatizing this poor engineer unto death. My question is what kind of pilot crashes a perfectly serviceable helicopter into an opponent without firing a shot or having any hope of doing any damage and killin’ this lowly and humble player?

The pilot knows who he is. cheers

Salute lol!
Back to top Go down
McKilla76

McKilla76

PostSubject: Re: Pilot's license should be revoked.   Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

They probably wanted a "road kill" with the helo. lol

I've tried but I always just crash and die.

McKilla76
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Pilot's license should be revoked.   Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:02 am

I usually get my revenge on chopper pilots as soon as I respawn Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilot's license should be revoked.   Pilot's license should be revoked. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilot's license should be revoked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Battlefield Series :: BFBC2-
Jump to: