Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Replies Needed

Go down 
+3
Ironman
-L2-
3rdBat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
3rdBat

3rdBat

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 am

Hey guy's I was just sitting here thinking, yep that's right I was thinking and didn't set off the smoke detectors, anyways I was just wondering if any of you guy's might be interested in starting up a weekly bible study or prayer meeting or if you want we could do both. Now I realize that we already have alot going on in the community but I also know that if we make time for God and put Him first that He will make time for everything else, so for all of you who might be interested please just let me know. God Bless and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:10 am

Great idea 3rdbat. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 am

Let me dig out my Seminary books
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 am

Sounds like a good ieda.
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 am

I will definitely make the time for this......if it doesn't conflict with work.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

that sounds great...count me in
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 am

look's like this will happen lets just take a little poll on what day is going to be good, I was thinking maybe Sunday evening and maybe start out with the bible study and fininsh thing's off with the prayer meeting. Just let me know what ya'll think.

btw, I would really like to see you there Steel but I understand if you don't show right off the start of thing's.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 am

Sometimes we distance ourselves from the Word of God. I feel that God wants a closer relationship with us - one in which we get to know Him better. He promises in the Bible that those who seek Him will find Him. And, if we're not sharing our faith, we're not responding to an important call from God. Sunday evening sounds great. Looking fwd to it.
-L2-
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Alright guy's sorry I didn't get the bible study started tonight but was kind of busy with the fam cause of the b-day, which I know is no excuse but I would like to get together Mon. night for a prayer meeting for those interested to kind of get thing's started and then plan on starting bible study next Sunday evening followed by prayer meeting, so what do ya say we start thing's tomorrow at 8 pm central and then the same time next Sun.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey guy's forgot to mention in previous post, if you could for those who don't think they will make the prayer meeting, please list your prayer request's so that we might know what to ask the Lord for and remember NOTHING is to little for the Lord to do, so don't be embaressed to ask.
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:34 am

What time tonight? Just FYI, I won't ever be able to make it on Sunday nights, but I will post any prayer concerns I have.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 am

Let me know when you can make it Jerm so we can adjust it to be sure that as many of us are there as possible.

BTW, 8 pm. CST tonight if that's good
Back to top Go down
FireFighterDude

FireFighterDude

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 am

[b]
Sounds great to me, count me in. The only thing that would keep me is if I am one one of my long work stretches, fireman schedule and teaching. If I am off I can be there anytime during the morning, afternoon or evening. If I am working then probably not. Great Idea.
Fire Cool
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

If you've ever worked 3rd shift, then you'll understand my schedule. I sleep late afternoon through night, then go to work. But I'm off on the weekends. So, that's why you all see me in TS in the mornings typically, but then I disappear after that. So, concerning the Bible Study, for me only times that are before 2pm during the week, or Friday and Saturday anytime including evenings since I'm off work.

But don't tailor it just for me.......you guys figure out the best time for all and if I can make it I will. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Replies Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replies Needed   Replies Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replies Needed
Page 1 of 1