Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyitty

Kyitty

Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Empty
PostSubject: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey there S&H folks. I've played with you guys off an on, and after a brief hiatus from Bad Company 2, I've recently returned and begun playing with you guys again. Ultimately decent pings are what brought me to your server in the very beginning. But quite frankly, good game play, stable servers, good ping, and fun TeamSpeak chat has brought me back each time I want to play BC2. Quite frankly, your server is now the only server I ever even try to play (unless the server is empty for some reason).

All that being said, I appreciate your obvious active involvement with Bad Company 2, and your intentions on opening a Vietnam server once the game goes live. Not to mention, having a gaming community that hosts more than one server. You guys provide a great place to play and have fun.

Long story short, I'm interested in joining the ranks of Strength & Honor should you folks be willing to allow me the privilege.

I used to be involved with a gaming group called 10th MTN a LONG, LONG time ago. We're talking back in the days of Medal of Honor (the first one). I played with those guys for more than a couple years, and have never joined another group since then. Some of my best gaming memories come from those days though. The team play, and the online friendships were great. In that case, the server owner was a family man, and we ran a very tight ship as his children played with us. That was pretty nice because he kept the server staffed well with Admins and the riff raff didn't last very long. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Glad you have enjoyed yourself. Im sure an admin will speak with you soon
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Happy13ee - Kyitty,
Very Happy Great intro and kudos for the kind words. We have a Community Meeting every Thursday night where everyone has a voice and everyone is welcome. Please check the calendar for scheduled events and join us Thursday night. Hope to see you then!
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:44 pm

I dont mean to throw this topic off, but I was looking at your rig signiture Kyitty. You have a GTX 260 & GTX 470 in your pc? I was thinking of getting a GTX 470 & currently have a GTX 260. Maybe we could discuss this further in TS sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyitty

Kyitty

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:16 pm

L2 - I'll see if I can make it. Thursday nights, depending on the time, could be tricky unfortunately. My wife and I attend meetings for a Church function on Thursday nights (usually alternating who goes each week). So that means I'm either gone, or taking care of the kids and putting them to bed that night!

I'll take a look at the calendar information and see if I can make it.

BigTime! - I'd love to chat with you about it. PC Gaming and Hardware stuff is my hobby. Generally speaking, a GTX 260 Core 216 SLI setup performs exactly the same as a GTX 470. So if it's cheaper to put in a second GTX 260 you can go that route. That being said, GTX 470's are getting pretty cheap right now!!

Here's my personal mini-review that I wrote in July on Tomshardware.com for the GTX 260 to GTX 470 upgrade.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/292068-33-benchmarks-core

EVGA GTX 470 SuperClocked $279.99-$30= $249.99 - $20MIR = $229.99
Plus Free Copy of Mafia 2 if you don't have it already.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130549&cm_re=gtx_470-_-14-130-549-_-Product
Back to top Go down
Kyitty

Kyitty

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I just looked at the calendar, and it looks like you guys have the community meetings @ 7pm MST. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to other obligations. Thursday nights I'm not available until around 8:30pm MST usually.

Bummer!
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyitty

Kyitty

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 am

Travis, you're a Broncos fan??? I like you more already!! Smile

LOL My entire family are hardcore Denver fans. Even in the bad years... like right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Glad we were able to catch up with you after the meeting.
WELCOME to {S&H}, Kyitty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)   Can Kyitty Join S&H? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Kyitty Join S&H? :)
Page 1 of 1