Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Hello from Jerm; I'm New!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JermWar

JermWar

Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

My universal gaming tag is JermWar or +INC+Jermwar. Actual name is Jeremy or Jerm (no surprise there). I am in my 30s, married, father of 3, full time job, and part-time gamer (1 or 2 days a week, I try to make some time for it).

I play all the Battlefield games, CoD2, CoD4, LoTR, used to play OGame, thinking about SW:TOR coming out next year, and am planning on getting Black Ops soon.

Anyway, I have frequented your server for months now when populated and have the best experience every time. I am in a computer club made up of about 8 friends of mine (but not a strict gaming clan) and am now looking to join a more active group of gamers as well.....which is why I'm here.

I would like to start the recruitment process however that process is.

Thanks,

Jerm

btw, kudos to Travis for giving me all the info I needed to get here. cheers

Last edited by JermWar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 am

Hi Jeremy, and welcome to Strength & Honor. The best place to start is, reading our Code of Conduct here:

https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f1/sh-code-of-conduct-t89.htm

And the most effective tool to gauging whether S&H is a good fit is, game with us on teamspeak for a while and get to know us. Thanks for playing on our server. Glad your experience has been positive enough to give us a look. Look forward to gaming with ya!
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am

I've read the Code of Conduct and posted in that thread as well. I am interested in joining whenever you guys want me on board.

I am a morning player since I work 3rd shift; but you might see me at night on the weekends. I do use Ventrilo with a few of my buddies elsewhere and TS3 with you guys, but I tend to be on the quiet side mostly.

BC2 is my active game right now, and I'll be getting Black Ops soon as well. Next year I've got my sights set on SW:TOR and BF3 if it ever makes it out next year.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 am

{S&H} JermWar... Looks good to me.. Welcome to Strength & Honor Jerm! Wear the tags with honor.. See ya on the battlefield..
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:35 am

Well that was quick.......thank you. See you guys in TS.
Back to top Go down
mad_monster

mad_monster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Your efforts and teamwork has been noticed and I would also like to welcome you on board.

Have a ball Jerm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jerm; I'm New!   Hello from Jerm; I'm New! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Jerm; I'm New!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: