Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

S&H admin - Polyuso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
serpent

S&H admin - Polyuso Empty
PostSubject: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 am

Hey guys, we VvV and Kamakazi play on ur server every day, we help populate and have 15 to 20 who always play on ur server. We are always respectful and follow rules, I have had the pleasure of talking to Travis and some other guys. So we all were playing on the server today and Polyuso was being the most disrespectful admin we have ever come across. So my clan mate and I were repairing the helicopter, pollyuso came and stole the heli as we are about to take off. I was at fault and got really mad , that he could do such a thing, and tked him. He then Banned me and 2 pubbies who questioned him and told some other guys off. I am not saying i ma totally right, but this admin is so mean to everyone in the server. He is being bad ass, anyone who is talking to him wrong he is banning. This guy is totally spoiling ur clan name in one night.

look forward to hearing from you guys, I do admit my mistake, but please do something about this guy. Thank you for ur time

vvv-battalion.com
Serpent
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:34 am

Hello Serpent. You need to get your story straight. You have no idea why I banned you? I was in the chopper when you decided to shoot me down. So, before you come in here telling stories, be honest and get your FACTS right. I do NOT steal my team-mates vehicles when they are repairing them. You have your own website that condones this type of behavior. It doesn't mean you can go into someone elses server and do it. Do YOUR team admins no you are doing this? I will think about unbaning you, but exaggerating the truth is not cool with us! .As for your buddies there was no disrespect shown towards them. They asked why, and I answered; "Because he shot me down". Now, if you think for some reason I stole your chopper, Im sorry you feel that way. I dont put up with team killing for vehicles. That includes stealing a vehicle while your team-mate is repairing it.
And just because you know Travis, doesn't mean you and your buddies can do what ever you want on our server. We have rules that are to be followed by everyone!

http://www.vvvbattalion.com/forum/index.php?f=4&t=77&rb_v=viewtopic
Back to top Go down
serpent

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:32 pm

I am one of the Clan leaders, and yes we all know what I did . I did say I am sorry. I did not tk you out of the blue for the heli. so my clan mate and I are sitting there waiting for the heli, the heli got hit, my clan mate gets in , I am outside repairing it, and you DECIDE to come and hop in while my clan mate is gunner seat and I repairing outside and get in the pilot seat and take off. Thast why I tk u , as i was UPSET, as that was wrong, I do admit my mistake and that was totally wrong. BUt please tell me would you be all dandy and happy if that happen to you?? I did make a mistake, but please do not pretend to be a saint bud.

If you would like to please take me of the ban list , I will appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 pm

That's going to be up to the admin that banned you. We don't just pick our admins up from Burger King, they have experience, and are well equipped with necessary means to admin the server.... Coming from an admin of another community, I would expect more than a knee-jerk reaction..

Dunno how you run your servers but, we do with integrity...... Revenge TKing ISN'T something we ALLOW here, ESPECIALLY FROM ADMINS... Maybe there lies the difference of communities... Take a minute and ponder over that one..
Back to top Go down
serpent

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:23 pm

i DO ADMIT MY mistake bud, Totally wrong, but I was telling you why I lost it, and that I am not a random tker, I myself hate tkers. But thats the reason i totally lost my cool when he pullet that trick.

AGAIN I am sorry, but the reason i lost is stated above , and again yes I am sorry
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Acccepting guilt does not denote reconciliation..... Like I said, it will be the decision OF the admin that unbans you... He's already shown he's willing.. If you like playing on our server, obey the simple rule of respect, and Im sure all else will fall into place.. Otherwise, i suggest playing on your own server where your rules prevail..

Respectfully: {S&H}
Back to top Go down
serpent

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Well thank you for the quick reply, everyone has bad days I guess, this was mine, I admin our server exactly like yours and we do have 89 members and we handle our clan the same way. The reason I posted the message, was you the reason behind the madness and I did not just get up and decide to tk him, it was the incident happened and it pushed me over the edge.

thank you again and nice talking to you guy and hope to play with you guys more often
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S&H admin - Polyuso   S&H admin - Polyuso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S&H admin - Polyuso
Page 1 of 1