Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Death Valley? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Death Valley?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leadzepplin

Leadzepplin

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

From what I've noticed Death Valley seems to empty out the server. Anyone else on the same page as me? Personally I don't care for it.
Should it be removed from the map rotation?
Back to top Go down
Shinjitama

Shinjitama

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 am

just my own personal view... more often than not Death Valley isn't as fun primarily for several reasons but the fact is that it just like some of the old maps... will make people flat leave the server or get disgruntled...
To often the map ends up being the US owning the front door of the russian side due to the openness(makes it hard to break out) and quite literally the same the russians will own the US side... i'm referring to A B F G points... people will just then camp, cause more often than not most people don't spawn foreward, they spawn back... hoping to get a chopper/jet and only go out with tanks if they have nothing to grab... it almost seems nothing but like a just simple nab grab and run run run for the AC130 with current vehicle imbalances ... its just not fun

maybe you agree with my views... maybe you don't... but thats my view so far of it
Back to top Go down
Leadzepplin

Leadzepplin

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 am

After discussing it with other admins Death Valley has been removed from the rotation until thursday community meeting.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Well that sucks cause i enjoy that map. Perfect map for chopper assault. Hills are perfect for sneak attacks. That map is no different from armored shield on the open view. it also gets one sided too. are we gona remove that map also. Emptys the server? when? the server pretty much empty period during the weekdays till the weekend comes or those few of us that spends alot of time tryn to get it going. i myself havnt seen this happen.
Back to top Go down
Leadzepplin

Leadzepplin

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 am

If you feel that way add the map back to the rotation. Don't wanna step on any toes. cheers
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Not at all bro.. just havnt seen it. What ever is best for the players and the comunity is good for me.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Spam if you wish to add Death Valley back into rotation, that is ok. All I ask is that you pay close attention to the player count when it transitions to Death Valley and let us know what you see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Valley?   Death Valley? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Valley?
Page 1 of 1