Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Wondering about ban?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iPromised

Wondering about ban?  Empty
PostSubject: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 pm

I was banned last night on your server for no reason?

Seanspies and some others were accusing me of hacking for the past few nights. I was told it was being handled.

User name is Ipromise2sw4ll0w
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Ipromise2Sw4ll0w / Banned for offensive game name.

I was the one who placed the ban in support of Strength and Honor's Server Rule #3: "Foul language or vulgar name tags will not be tolerated (i.e. racist, sexual, profane, etc.); which is an immediate kick (NO questions asked). Repeat offenses will get you banned." https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
We place permanent bans across all 3 servers to those who break the Server Rules or appear to exploit the game in anyway. We work hard to maintain clean servers and we hold our members to even higher standards.
Back to top Go down
iPromised

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 pm

-L2- wrote:
Ipromise2Sw4ll0w / Banned for offensive game name.

I was the one who placed the ban in support of Strength and Honor's Server Rule #3: "Foul language or vulgar name tags will not be tolerated (i.e. racist, sexual, profane, etc.); which is an immediate kick (NO questions asked). Repeat offenses will get you banned." https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
We place permanent bans across all 3 servers to those who break the Server Rules or appear to exploit the game in anyway. We work hard to maintain clean servers and we hold our members to even higher standards.

Alright, I have changed my name.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:43 pm

That's great. Have you read through the Code of Conduct and Server Rules?
All of them? https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
Back to top Go down
iPromised

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

-L2- wrote:
That's great. Have you read through the Code of Conduct and Server Rules?
All of them? https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules

Yup, just finished.
Back to top Go down
iPromised

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Any resolution?
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

ban is lifted
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks for taking time to read our Server Rules and fixing your game name. Abide by the rules and keep the server chat to a minimum. We welcome you to post here in our forums if you have any concerns or questions. We work hard to protect the integrity of our community and hold our members to even higher standards.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 pm

By the way, one of the reasons why we have this rule is because we have people as young as 11 that play here (sons or daughters even of some of members) so we try to keep as clean as possible even though the game itself does drop the F bomb from time to time. Besides it makes our servers a much friendlier environment, i know myself, i don't necessarily like to see other players swearing in the chat. To me it makes no sense as to why someone has to take the time to do so. We do have to remember it's only a game which is meant to be fun. Not a swearing party.
Back to top Go down
iPromised

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks for lifting the ban! I thoroughly enjoy playing on the S&H server. especially since I play later in the night and its usually going. I prefer to stay out of in game chat unless I see the occasional "hacker" that is directed my way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Even in the case that you do spot someone you believe to be a hacker, it's better to bring it to the attention of an admin/member by either posting here on the forums or hopping in TS and letting someone know about it, rather than openly accusing someone in server chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about ban?    Wondering about ban?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering about ban?
Page 1 of 1