Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

DayZ Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C4ples

C4ples

DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: DayZ Server   DayZ Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Greetings, fellow Strength and Honor community members!

I have yet to introduce myself formally on the forums. My name is Andrew Caples. I have been hanging around, getting to know you all for the last month or so. I have greatly enjoyed getting to know you all on Teamspeak and being able to play Battlefield 3, GRID, Dirt, and now DayZ.

For about a week now I have been spending a lot of time playing the ARMA II mod DayZ with a few of you and I think there is a great opportunity for us to venture into the zombie survival arena. SandierBear, Butterfly, Shootist, Shin and myself have begun exploring this new game and we seem to have taken to it like Fernando Alonso in the seat of an F1 car. Or like fish to water. Take your pick.

For the last week we, the ever intrepid community members, have been exploring and making ourselves at home in this new world, and would like to invite you all to join us.

We started out on DayZ server Seattle 48, but it never really felt like home. It felt like we were uninvited guests at a stranger's house party. Therefore, I am pleased to give you DayZ server US 624.

US 624 is a 40-man zombie survival server owned and hosted by myself, and administrated by myself and SandierBear. It uses the standard DayZ survival map and mission provided by The Hive, and is ready for the Survivors of the Strength and Honor community to venture out into and explore.

I have many plans for this server and, with the right numbers, I think we can go very far with this. There are not a ton of servers where people can go to farm loot and have a secure location to operate from. I plan to change this. I think there is a large user-base here that we can tap into to bring new members in and help us expand.

My ultimate goal inside of DayZ is to effectively colonize our new home and use it as a platform to branch out into even more servers, gaining even more Survivors to aid in ensuring the survival of humanity.

TL;DR
Come play on DayZ server US 624.

Too, I have a Teamspeak dedicated to this.
Address: caples.clants.net:7771

Regards,
Caples

EDIT: The DayZ devs have changed the naming format. The server is now US 624. The post has been edited to reflect this change.
Back to top Go down

DayZ Server
Page 1 of 1