Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt.Slaughter

Sgt.Slaughter

Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Empty
PostSubject: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

1. In game name - Sgt.SSDSlaughter
Teamspeak & Forum - Sgt.Slaughter
2. Age - 40
3. Found S&H through Leadzepplin, friends for 25+ years.
4. I find the members conduct and values most appealing.
5. No other names.
6. Normally play M-F 10pm - 3am, varies weekends.
7. N/A
8. N/A
9. Sure, can attend meetings.
10. Sure, can regularly check forums.
11. Yes, creates a much better gaming experience. A well tuned squad is unstoppable!
12. No, its just a game.
13. Yes, have been in yours for a couple months now.
14. Read, and will comply.
15. No, not a talker.
16. L a i d B a c k . . .
17. Own a Tranmsission Repair Shop - 14 years
18. Besides BF3 - I enjoy family, friends, golf, nitro rc, guns, and my dogs.
19. No
20. Please consider my application, I think I would make a good addition to the S&H family. We have similar values and desire the same environment for gameplay and community, as I do have children who sometimes log on in my name, I like to know they are going to be in a positive environment.

Thank You,
Sgt.Slaughter

Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:24 am

Sgt.Slaughter wrote:
We have similar values and desire the same environment for gameplay and community, as I do have children who sometimes log on in my name, I like to know they are going to be in a positive environment.

Glad to see you've decided to apply for membership. Your reference to LeadZepplin and concern for a positive environment is admirable. I look forward to squading up with you on the battlefield. Introduce yourself and get to know our members. Your application for membership will be voted on by the community in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Slaughter

Sgt.Slaughter

PostSubject: Curious about application status.   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

I have been out of country for a few weeks, applied to be a member about six weeks ago, havent heard anythig besides L2's initial response.

Thanks,

Sgt.Slaughter
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 pm

i think sometimes we get behind on the forums, i find sometimes "new posts" don't always show up for some reason, sorry about that Slaughter. We'll get you set up soon!
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Sorry for the oversight Slaughter as Butterfly stated things get kinda crazy in the summer months , I just put your application up for vote. It will run for 6 days. We will get back too you at the end of the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Slaughter

Sgt.Slaughter

PostSubject: Re: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks again, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed   Sgt.Slaughter's Application     Completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt.Slaughter's Application Completed
Page 1 of 1