Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

TS3 Overlays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

TS3 Overlays Empty
PostSubject: TS3 Overlays   TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

OK guys I have really been looking around and doing some research on TS3 Overlays.

Overlays are simple little plug-ins that work within TS and allow us to see who is talking while playing a game. This can be a tremendous help when using team work or if you only have one monitor.

There are a few of them out there, some better than others. Some you have to pay for and some are free. I found a free one called TINT. It works with BC2 and seems to run smooth.

The link is here Arrow http://www.projecttint.com/signup.php You must sign up and register with the site in order to download it. They do this so they can get feed back on bugs and workarounds, so its a fair deal.

Keep in mind these overlays are not perfect. They normally do not work with FRAPS because they fight for the same overlay. Older versions of all overlays had some problems in the past with PB with false positives. The one from TINT seems to work fine though. Been using it for a few days with no problems at all.

There's a few things that you need to do to get it to work after you download and install it. Just a few files you have to mover over to TS3 plug-in folder. Very easy to do but if someone runs into some trouble, I will be glad to help anyone that needs it.

Also keep in mind once you get it working....don't jump on the gun and download the newest ver. of TS3 when it comes out. The overlays need time to catch up and new patches normally take a week or so to come out.

For now this version of TINT is free. Its in Beta so it may remain free...who knows...

Other versions out there are Playclaw...which is really good...they include a fraps within the plug-in, but they want $29.95 for it Crying or Very sad Other ones are ts3overlay which is new and free, and the programmer is working hard at adding DX11 support and a few others to it..so we will have to wait on it. TsNotifier which I never got to work and a few others that need some work as well. If someone ends up buying Playclaw let me know..I have a few questions for you....

If you have any question's just hit me up on TS or PM me.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

TS3 Overlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS3 Overlays   TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks Spoon.. I'll try the tint one first
Back to top Go down
B1Srinid

TS3 Overlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS3 Overlays   TS3 Overlays Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 am

Some keyboards will display TS3 info as well as have buttons to control TS3 while in game.

A little off topic, S&H have a custom TS3 skin? They are easy to make with a bit of scripting knowledge, and I'd be glad to give some pointers if anyone wanted to endevour in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TS3 Overlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS3 Overlays   TS3 Overlays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TS3 Overlays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: