Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Props for the Great BFBC2 Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you guys props for having such a great server.

A real pleasure to game with ya'll.

Dutch
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

Hey Dutch, we appreciate the compliment. We have a great bunch of guys here at {S&H} and the Admins are superb. Stop into our Teamspeak and introduce yourself. If you're interested, we can find you a spot in our Monday Night Madness scrim.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Thanks for the props Dutch.. Look forward to gaming with you...
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net
=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks Guys,

Actually I was on your TS server for quite the while yesterday. A good group of folks for sure.
I am interested in being in the Monday Madness Scrim tonight. I asked a couple of frienda of mine from our clan,
http://7thring.net/forum/

I have yet to hear back as I just posted it but would it be possible for them to join tonight's scrimm?

Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 am

We have been setting these up on a first come basis. The last few weeks have been filling up fast. Watch our forum calendar as we will be posting other events throughout the week to accomodate everyone. We are also available for casual scrim nights if you would like to set something up with your group. Ask for an admin in TS to discuss this in further detail. We're looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 am

-L2- wrote:
We have been setting these up on a first come basis. The last few weeks have been filling up fast. Watch our forum calendar as we will be posting other events throughout the week to accomodate everyone. We are also available for casual scrim nights if you would like to set something up with your group. Ask for an admin in TS to discuss this in further detail. We're looking forward to it!

Sounds good, thanks

Should be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props for the Great BFBC2 Server   Props for the Great BFBC2 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Props for the Great BFBC2 Server
Page 1 of 1