Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Sadness/Mourning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Hello everyone
I am sad to say that someone I consider close to me has died about 4 hours ago. He was my cousin's boyfriend and my friend. When I first met him he made a positive impression on me because I was going through hard times myself. This is because he had the same condition as I had, epilepsy. At the time he was currently stable with his and I was still struggling with mine but he always gave me hope that someday I will not have to worry about my condition as much anymore and that someday I would be under control. I had also found out he had MS along with the epilepsy but he was fighting strongly against. He was always an inspiration.
About an hour ago I found out he died. He was spending time down at the lake with some of his friends where he drowned. He was swimming and he went below the surface, his friends didn't think nothing of it at first but then they realized he was not coming back up. They pulled him out of the water, attempted CPR and he was air lifted to the hospital but he was already gone. The doctors believe he had a seizure.
I thought I should tell you guys this because I have no idea if I will be able to go on Teamspeak and talk without bursting into tears so I may be on but probably typing. Also, this incident has made me slightly fearful again but I know I have to stay strong for his sake. He was only 20 years old, I'm 18. It really has put my life into perspective.
Love all you guys,
Butterfly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:47 pm

My heart goes out to you and his family... Sorry to hear this news.. Keep your chin up, and it's OK to cry Butterfly, it's part of the healing process.. We'll see ya when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank you very much. This guy was one of those guys who showed you how to live life. He was a great guy. His laugh and smile is unforgettable. His outlook on life was always so amazing and he had everything going for him.
My dad and I are home alone for the weekend and when we found out we cried for at least an hour and I've been on and off.
Back to top Go down
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Hang in there butterfly my prayers go out for you and his family. He on the other hand is with god which is where i hope to be someday.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

So sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need. We're here for you Butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadness/Mourning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness/Mourning   Sadness/Mourning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadness/Mourning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: