Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sherman

sherman

This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Empty
PostSubject: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey guys I'm going to have to leave S&H, I have gotten back into Arma 2 and will not be able to play much anymore. I had a great time, and will nevr forget. If you could please remove me from the member roster.

See you guys,
Sherman
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Best o' luck to you Sherman. Crying or Very sad We had some good times. You're always welcome here. Hope all goes well with you and yours. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm

No sweat dude!!!! We appreciate your participation with S&H, and understand your dedication to gaming.... We wish you well... Just know that we're here...

STEELHED.....
Back to top Go down
Diesel Doctor

Diesel Doctor

PostSubject: Re: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:42 am

Later Ikem
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 am

Miss Yah!, Your always welcome to come visit,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(   This is Sherman and i'm signing off :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Sherman and i'm signing off :(
Page 1 of 1