Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

We will need donations early this month...

Go down 
+3
DubStep 00
Cptn Chronic
STEELHED
7 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

We will need donations early this month... Empty
PostSubject: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 am

If we want to have BF3 servers day 1.. We've been talking about the best formula and options... Right now, we have a dedicated box, however, for us to host BF3 and BC2 with them and maintain the teamspeak we have, it would make our monthly bill $300... Thats a big nut to crack every month. The smartest alternative here is, to ala carte our servers...

1 32 Slot BC2 server, 1 32 slot BF3 Rush server, and 1 BF3 64 slot Conquest server... The good news? We lower our bills from $255 a month to $206 a month... A much more manageable situation and we'll have our cake and eat it too...

This is what we will start off with and we'll go from there... Changes can be made through votes at community meetings but for now, we feel this is the best formula to start off with..

We are staying with NFO for obvious reasons.. It is hands down the best service we've ever experienced.. We will still have the same great service centrally located in Dallas..

What we need this month and very soon so we can pre-order the BF3 servers and have them operable on Oct 25th, is $192 as soon as possible.. If you ever wanted to donate and just haven't, now is the time...

Strength & Honor
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:03 am

We just got a $150 donation!! You'll never guess who from!

DUBSTEP LIVES!!!!!!!

Let's come up with another $50 and we'll have a few bucks in the tank, and we can pre-order our new servers!

Good to hear from ya DUB.. Hop on and give us a shout and an update on ya buddy! We miss ya!
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 pm

you have money. Very Happy go ahead and preorder.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 pm

We now have $250 in the tank... Thanks Chronic & Dub...
Back to top Go down
DubStep 00

DubStep 00

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Everyone! Its goin good for me right now, i just started a Security Contract in Afghanistan. Hopefully i will do this for a year or so and then buy a house. Im trying to get in good with IT and see if theyl throw me some more bandwith so i can get on a server. Im DL TeamSpeak now but their is a 9 hour diffrence so ill be able to talk to yall in the morns my time, night your time. I wish all of you a safe journy and i cant wait to get on TS and BS.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 am

Great to hear from you again Dub. I was really surprised when we chatted in facebook the other morning. Looking forward to chatting with you again in TS. Hope you are safe and all is well. Take care buddy!

Last edited by -L2- on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 am

Great to hear from you Dub. Look forward to chatting with you.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Dubby dubb dubb, Sup foo? ic you still slinging lead huh, lol good to hear from you man..Stay safe bro hope to chat with you soon...
Back to top Go down
2 Fast Goose

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Be Safe over the Dub. I hope your Tour Goes well. Hope to talk to you soon in TS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will need donations early this month...   We will need donations early this month... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will need donations early this month...
Page 1 of 1