Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Thanks Wildman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck~Naked

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 am

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks to Wildman for kicking the hacker from the limited recon server last night. It’s great to see map rotations that include the winter and Laguna Alta maps that seem to have disappeared from other servers. I’m also a big fan of the limited recon and spawn protection mods. I have nothing against recon but when half of your 16 man team is ‘sniping’ from the hills it’s a fail for your team (too bad the mod can’t limit the actual use of sniper rifles instead of the recon class itself) and raping a uncap spawn point is for the skill less as far as I am concerned.
If I might make a suggestion it would be to increase the tickets on this server a bit. The rounds would last a bit longer and the high ticket servers seem to be drawing more players.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 am

Hey Buck,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and thanks for the suggestion, we'll look into it.. I'm sure Wildman will chime in here when he gets on.. The tactical server has been quite a crowd pleaser.. I too have nothing against snipers, they play an important role but yeah, when 3/4 of your team is sniping on offense, it kinda takes away from the teamplay.. It's no surprise Laguna Alta has been removed from so many communities rotation, it can be an admins nightmare and often leads to micro-management, and can sometimes clear out the server because of it's design..

Glad you're enjoying our servers and thanks once again for taking the time to give us a shout.
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Anytime Buck if you ever have a problem and no admins are around feel free to jump into Teamspeak and give someone a hollar.
Back to top Go down
Buck~Naked

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Hey Steelhed,
I was referring to the CQ limited sniper server. It looks like your tactical server is rush. I rarely play rush as that version of the game requires the team to coordinate their efforts and work together to be successful (even more so than cq) and it seems like most people are more concerned with their own k/d ratio than helping the team win.
Thanks again for allowing my friends and I to play on your servers.
Buck
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 am

Buck~Naked wrote:
it seems like most people are more concerned with their own k/d ratio than helping the team win.

Sad but true! Hey Buck, why not join us in TS???
Back to top Go down
Buck~Naked

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 am

Hey -L2-,
I'm normally in a friends TS with my buddies who are also playing BFBC2 so we can coordinate our squad efforts. You probably don't want to hear my cursing and complaints when my team is getting spanked. Selfish and/or cowardly players get me worked up Wink
Buck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Wildman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Wildman   Thanks Wildman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Wildman
Page 1 of 1