Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Hello, please read :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Hello, please read :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, please read :)   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am

I was in your rush server earlier today sniping on defense and seated in 3rd place because of the amount of kills I had. It was not like I was a mile away from the battlefield, I was behind some boxes watching over the bridge in arica harbor for the 3rd set of targets.

It was at this point a teammate proceeded to kill me because I was sniping. I yelled why did you do that and he responded with "Quit sniping." as if sniping means useless in every circumstance. Also he said "How many times have you defused?" I guess he forgot the objective of defense is to also kill the other team as to do away with all of their ticks and not just defuse all round.

I'm posting this because I then killed him as a payback. He then followed me around shooting at me so I killed him every time he did. About 3 or 4 times.

He said he was going to report me which is fine but don't think this guy is an angel floating around.

I enjoy your server very much, thanks. clown
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Hello, please read :)   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Did you get the players name?
Back to top Go down
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello, please read :)   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Oh yeah fail sorry. His name is MyelinSheath and my name is | Pinpoint
Back to top Go down
FireWalker

FireWalker

PostSubject: Easy Solution   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

I would like to help shead some light into your problem.... first we do not like tks on servers.... we kick for this and we do not like for groups to tk over classes...... so i would like to give you a way to be able to enjoy our servers with out running into this problem.... eventually everyone will run into a player stressing and taking it out on team members. what i would sugggest to keep yourself from getting in trouble for tkn is just log into our team speak 3 server. the ip is scrolling on all of our servers and find a S&H member and let him know your situation. we are sorry this happened but it does happen .... we hope to see you again on the servers and you are always welcome to join team speak if you need help with anything or would just like to get to know who your playing with. See ya on the battlefield Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello, please read :)   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 pm

FireWalker wrote:
I would like to help shead some light into your problem.... first we do not like tks on servers.... we kick for this and we do not like for groups to tk over classes...... so i would like to give you a way to be able to enjoy our servers with out running into this problem.... eventually everyone will run into a player stressing and taking it out on team members. what i would sugggest to keep yourself from getting in trouble for tkn is just log into our team speak 3 server. the ip is scrolling on all of our servers and find a S&H member and let him know your situation. we are sorry this happened but it does happen .... we hope to see you again on the servers and you are always welcome to join team speak if you need help with anything or would just like to get to know who your playing with. See ya on the battlefield Twisted Evil

Yeah that sounds good, I will have to download TS3 and hop on. I like talking to the people im playing with.

I know my situation is a wash as we were both in the wrong. I just wanted to let you know my side in case he did report me for tking. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, please read :)   Hello, please read :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, please read :)
Page 1 of 1