Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
My apologies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
My apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
My apologies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
My apologies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

My apologies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RobotMonkey

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm

First I wanted to state that you run some excellent servers for BC2. They are consistently full and you admin them thoroughly.

Last night myself and a few clanmates (RWC) became a little over zealous in our actions on your conquest server. A few times while taking points on the map we had either entered the uncap or were firing into it. After a map rotation we were all banned from the server.

I humbly apologize for our actions and regret that any rule breaking was taken on our part. We uphold similar values in our COD4 servers and have a very rigid rule structure in place. Again, I wanted to apologize for myself and on the behalf of my teammates playing last night. It wasn't appropriate and actions have been taken to correct it.

If there's any possibility of playing on your servers again I definitely look forward to it. You guys are welcome to come check out our servers in COD4. Thank you and have a great day.

-RobotMonkey
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:54 pm

These occurances are definately in the book for discussion at our next Admin meeting. We have rules scrolling in bold capitol letters within the game to remind the public that we will ban anyone breaking these rules, including our own S&H members. What actions have been taken at RWC? Our Admins work hard to maintain a fair game for all. There is no honor in raping a UCB as people are spawning into the game. Allowing it will empty a server fast, as ours was shortly thereafter. Our Admin team will be taking a closer look at those involved and post our decision later this week. Thank you for your post.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

I Issued these bans. You guys where warned numerous times by a community member. An apology then would have been sufficient but you guys continually argued you point that you was not in the uncap but was firing into it. Funny how the apology and admittance of guilt only came after a ban. Like L2 stated we will discuss this at the next admin meeting
Back to top Go down
RobotMonkey

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm not understanding the hostility. I'm apologizing for any wrong doing. I'm admitting it did occur and after the one warning I told our guys to back off in TS. Promptly after that we were banned.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 pm

No Hostility intended. To be honest Administrating a CQ server flat out sucks. To lighten up the load on the Admins we put a zero tolerance on base attacking. Its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Phat_Phingers

Phat_Phingers

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Although I am not an admin, I DID ask in general to stop spawn raping 4 times, you said "but we're not in spawn". When ticket count is 450-9, I have a problem with that. Teams were 16 on 11 because of the people that left for good reason. I don't work hard all day to be talked back by some l33t whippersnapper who thinks pwnage is cool. Unless you are on your own server it is prolly the best policy to listen to a clan member's request .
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Bans have been lifted. Please follow the server rules in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies   My apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologies
Page 1 of 1