Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Apologies for Earning a Ban!

Go down 
+2
Ironman
Tango Six
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango Six

Apologies for Earning a Ban! Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm

First, my apologies but I earned a ban possibly for speaking ill of an admin before leaving a couple nights ago. I don't typically do that kind of thing. Unfortunately, I don't know who issued the ban so I am unable to apologize to him/her. I tried to join Teamspeak but it may be member only.

Second, appreciate the servers which tend to run a lot smoother than many others, if not most. I know it's not cheap and requires constant monitoring and/or updating with BF3.

Third, I read through your Code of Conduct While every rule makes sense, it's tough to make sure they all happen in the heat of battle. Personally, I think number 2 is my favorite.

My player name is: Redtang0 (with a zero)

Again, apologies to the admin or admins. If you would be so kind as to remove the ban, I would be grateful. Otherwise, I understand if you leave it up for a while.

Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Tango Six wrote:
First, my apologies but I earned a ban possibly for speaking ill of an admin before leaving a couple nights ago.
LOL understatement of the year. We review all ban appeals at our Thursday night meetings. That being said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say my chances of getting a date with Angelina Jolie are better than your chances of getting this ban reversed.
Just saying
Back to top Go down
Tango Six

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Well, I guess I hope you get your date with Angelina. But WHY on earth would you want to date her? That can't be your first and only dream date. At least I hope not.

Yes, unfortunately, I didn't single out any admin in particular as it doesn't say who booted me. And, it's unusual for me to do that in the first place. Alas, I'm not perfect and do have my occasional face palm moments.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm

I'd rather have a date with Jennifer Anniston but, It STILL sounds like your chances are slim...LoL Try not to burn another bridge.. Our servers are well adminned so that members and pubs do not have to deal with tards... Hopefully, in the future, you will learn to appreciate this kind of integrity...

Sincerely
STEELHED
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

This thread is now a "Which celebrity would you rather date?" thread.

Having said this, my answer will be Olivia Wilde. How could you not want to?
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Jennifer Anniston really steel? I would rather be banned then go on a date with her.

Amy Adams would be a much better date.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Tango Six wrote:
Well, I guess I hope you get your date with Angelina. But WHY on earth would you want to date her? That can't be your first and only dream date. At least I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Tango Six

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 pm

I hope this doesn't turn in to a "Who is your dream date?" kind of thread. No, just wanted to apologize for being a jerk. I have a couple competitive friends that play on S&O servers. I warned them to check themselves and any brain dead friends they bring along.
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Tango Six wrote:
I hope this doesn't turn in to a "Who is your dream date?" kind of thread. No, just wanted to apologize for being a jerk. I have a couple competitive friends that play on S&O servers. I warned them to check themselves and any brain dead friends they bring along.

Duly noted.

Shootist75 wrote:
Jennifer Anniston really steel? I would rather be banned then go on a date with her.

Amy Adams would be a much better date.

A chaser of The Ginge, I see.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 am

I only said Jennifer because, they both were with Brad Pitt.. My real choice would be Adriana Lima... The hottest woman alive..
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 am

no offence but i'm locking this... you boys can probably figure it out

Tango, by the sounds of it, and i have to agree with them, you will not have your ban lifted. We have a zero tolerance for disrespecting admins and i read the chat log. you're not looking good. Our admins are what keeps the servers running, without us there wouldn't be a server at all. We go through a tremendous amount of work to deal with people who don't play by the rules let alone managing funds and other stuff. so when we have a player thinking he's all high and mighty and starts being direspectful towards us admins it really gets to us because we do so much. Hope you learn your lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for Earning a Ban!   Apologies for Earning a Ban! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies for Earning a Ban!
Page 1 of 1