Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Reported For Admin Review...

Go down 
+3
Lefty
sPAM.FOo
ACEACE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ACEACE

Reported For Admin Review... Empty
PostSubject: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow today I had a really good game going. I had a really good Kill streak today than this player ruined it with Pistol shots from rediculously far away and through materials straight into my head. the M9. So I looked at his stats and he is obviously using something. Most his kills with all weapons are headshots. Not right. Also I googled his name and he showed up for using an Aimbot on Punkbusted. No admins were on at the time. So hopefully he now will get a bann. Smile thanks.... Your local neighborhood watch hahahah

here is the link to his stats http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Armani681975
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:55 pm

hes already on our list Ace thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I just came from the Heavy Metal server and a rank 11 guy St1mpak was like 50-8. I checked his stats, they seem very questionable, espescially his headshot ratio. Seems like a lot of hackers have a 0 skill rating, something I've noticed.

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/St1mpak
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Dealt with . Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Lefty wrote:
I just came from the Heavy Metal server and a rank 11 guy St1mpak was like 50-8. I checked his stats, they seem very questionable, espescially his headshot ratio. Seems like a lot of hackers have a 0 skill rating, something I've noticed.

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/St1mpak
lol
Back to top Go down
ACEACE

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 am

Wow it seems like these guys are smart. Another hacker was playing last night as soon as there were no more people with S&H tags on. The name of this guy is SniperHunter0085. And if he is on your Ban list than well he is getting through some how. http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/SniperHunter0085

Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 am

SniperHunter0085 was warned, then kicked, and never returned. He is now on our Watch List for both servers. The Admins will review his stats tonight and make a decision to perma-ban if deemed necessary. Thank you Ace for this report.
Back to top Go down
ACEACE

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 am

np Smile Im pretty good at catching them. You play the game long enough you learn what is possible and what isnt. Ok thanks and plz let me know if reporting these hackers on the forum is the best way or if it would be better to do it behind the scenes. Laterz.... Oh and a question. For known hackers you still do a warn, kick, ban. I see that working for breaking rules but for being a hacker???? you gonna warn him to stop hacking hahahhah
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am

ACEACE wrote:
np Smile Im pretty good at catching them. You play the game long enough you learn what is possible and what isnt. Ok thanks and plz let me know if reporting these hackers on the forum is the best way or if it would be better to do it behind the scenes. Laterz.... Oh and a question. For known hackers you still do a warn, kick, ban. I see that working for breaking rules but for being a hacker???? you gonna warn him to stop hacking hahahhah
yea the ban hammer doesnt swing freely around here. funny other then his 7.kdr his headshot ratio is way low
Back to top Go down
ACEACE

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Yea if you check his Sniper rifle you will see that they all headshots and 1500 kills with 200 deaths LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Elem3nt

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

ACEACE wrote:
Yea if you check his Sniper rifle you will see that they all headshots and 1500 kills with 200 deaths LOLOLOL

It's obvious this idiot is hacking, what's the problem? ban on sight
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm

This issue has been resolved. No need for further replies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reported For Admin Review...   Reported For Admin Review... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reported For Admin Review...
Page 1 of 1