Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alowne

Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Empty
PostSubject: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 am

((Quick Warning : My english is bad i am well aware of it , i learnt it all by my self so it is not perfect thus , i am asking for you to be patient thank you))
Hi , about 2 to 4 months ago i was playing on your server "Alot" , unfurtunatly i got dumb.. i decided to TK one person ... it was an error i am well aware of that , and plus , i didnt know that was an admin , since he banned me , You need to take my sincere apologies , i am not usually tking
You can see that into my stats on the server , all the friendly kills i have was accidentals , i got really dumb you need to understand that , and every time i connect on battlelog and i cant go into your server which is the best into my list , i got shame drifting into my veins , please give me a second chance to give back to this community and let me play on your fantastic server

And to the Admin i tked , I am sorry , i wish i would go back in time and act appropriettly (What a word...)

Please , letting me play into your server again would make my day , i am aware of the code of conduct i wasnt using foul languages and things like that .. but i decided to tk someone , that someone was an admin (again i didnt know) , he killed me back , which is just normal , and i didnt take it , and i tryed tked him again , but he disapeared , couldnt find him , (may have mounted into the stationnary AA)

Again , i cant tell you HOW ashamed i am , and how sorry i am
Your server was the best , that i enjoyed the most and now , i cant play on it ... just like a woman .. you do something bad she quit then you need to you know .. anyway ...........

I am sorry for my English , i know that for you it may be like a torture to read but i do make effort

So please have a nice day , and thanks for taking my unbanning in consideration.

Again , sorry , sorry and sorry
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 am

Welcome to our forums!

we will look into this matter further, and when we come to a decision we will get back to you asap.

Again make sure you reread the Code of Conduct to make sure you are aware of the server rules. We try to make a fun environment for gamers come come have a good time gaming. Intentionally tking just starts problems within the game,so know the rules!

Back to top Go down
Alowne

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Done , thanks for taking my second chance into consideration , cant wait to play on your server with joy and kindness
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Give him a second chance!
Back to top Go down
Alowne

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 am

Your kind sir , Thank you very much for your support
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 am

Alowne wrote:
please give me a second chance to give back to this community and let me play on your fantastic server.

And to the Admin i tked , I am sorry , i wish i would go back in time and act appropriettly.

i am aware of the code of conduct.. but i decided to tk someone , that someone was an admin (again i didnt know).

Again , i cant tell you HOW ashamed i am , and how sorry i am. Your server was the best , that i enjoyed the most and now , i cant play on it.

Alowne, we appreciate your sincere apology and kind words for our community. We ask that you hang on one more day for an answer. We have our scheduled admin meeting tonight and will discuss your appeal. Something you need reminded of is that you cannot purposely TK anyone, anytime, for any reason, admin or not. Repeat offenses will get you permanently banned from all S&H servers. We will have an answer for you by midnight tonight. Thank you for taking time to explain the scenario.

-L2-

"Selfish interests must be subordinate to our common goal."

Last edited by -L2- on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp?)
Back to top Go down
Alowne

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 am

I am aware of that sir , i just got dumb one night and was pissed , that happen right..

Waiting for you guys to take a decision
And thanks for your time

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey! Alowne we decided to lift the ban.

you need to know there is no tolerance, if your feeling frustrated maybe take a break before doing something you might regret. but for now play by the rules and your golden.

if your having problems with another player get on teamspeak and tell us so we can address the problem,or post his name so we can watch them.

any problems just let us know.
Back to top Go down
Alowne

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks to you guys : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)   Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i have a little bit of help here please (From a admin)
Page 1 of 1