Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Warning to all Members

Go down 
+3
sPAM.FOo
3rdBat
Ironman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironman

Ironman

Warning to all Members Empty
PostSubject: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

I am not going to mention names but we have members breaking our own Server Rules.

If I catch any members breaking these rules I WILL BAN YOU ,NO WARNINGS.

This is totally unacceptable and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 am

I'm with ya Iron, I know I'm not around that much because of my current situation but I back you 100%, as members of S&H we have to hold ourselves not only to our own rules we have in place but try to hold ourselves to a higher level of integrity and honor.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 am

And also if your an S&H member please make sure your S&H tags are on when you are in game and in team speak...
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 am

eg: teamkilling for vehicles, revenge Tking, Base Raping etc.. READ THE SCROLLING MESSAGES.. We have members wearing the {S&H} tags doing this...You know who you are, and WE know who you are.. Don't make the mistake of thinking we're asleep at the wheel and be surprised with a ban.. TRUST ME we know which ones are doing it.. Not only is it not allowed but, it brings reproach to our image and will be dealt with in short order. If you like gaming with us, please respect these rules and take it upon yourself to be a part of the solution, and not a part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Not a member but hopfully a welcomed guest. I had this happen to me. Some "Asshat" was Team Killing in the Spawn. Despicable yes.... I helped repair a friendly Tank the "Asshat" fired upon then started on my merry way only to be slaughtered and then have a clip emptied on me by a S&H member on my team in my frakking squad.

I got an apology only after I pointed the wrong out to him. I have yet to play on an S&H server since that night. Kind of lost a little luv for the S&H server.

My only advice would be to treat folks how you expect them to treat you. Even the Asshats... Find an Admin and Kick him. There were plenty on at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 am

PM recieved.. That player has been dealt with recently and has had more than one complaint. He is so far now in compliance with S&H rules. Check your PM box..
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 am

This doesn't pertain to an S&H member but I think that it's relevant.

I was on the Heavy Metal server the other night, I spawn in the US base and jump in the Apache. I waited for a gunner and then I was TK'd in the cockpit by my teammate 'NormlDotOrg'. He takes the Apache and flies off. A few minutes later I spawn in the US base again and jump in the Apache. I wait and then I'm TK'd again by some dude wearing =USAF= tags. Him and his clanmate take off in the Apapche and crash it almost immediately. I respawn in the base again, the two =USAF guys are there, one jumps into the AA gun the other throws C4 all over the Apache and hides in the bushes next to it. Now I'm thinking they are total morons who just want to ruin everyone's fun. A teammate runs and jumps into the Apapche that has C4 all over it and I see the USAF guy waiting for it to take off so he can blow it up. I hate to say it but I TK'd him before he could do so. There was only one S&H member in the server at the time (eota) and it seems like the dummies saw this as a chance to act like idiots. I've never seen this happen before in your servers, I think because I usually play when a bunch of you guys are on.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 am

Both USAF guys were given a 24 hour ban, will be perma next time.. Ironman gave Normlldotorg a 24 hour ban.. I can see them all getting permanent ones next time.. Thanks for the heads up Lefty..
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 am

Lefty wrote:
This doesn't pertain to an S&H member but I think that it's relevant.

I was on the Heavy Metal server the other night, I spawn in the US base and jump in the Apache. I waited for a gunner and then I was TK'd in the cockpit by my teammate 'NormlDotOrg'. He takes the Apache and flies off. A few minutes later I spawn in the US base again and jump in the Apache. I wait and then I'm TK'd again by some dude wearing =USAF= tags. Him and his clanmate take off in the Apapche and crash it almost immediately. I respawn in the base again, the two =USAF guys are there, one jumps into the AA gun the other throws C4 all over the Apache and hides in the bushes next to it. Now I'm thinking they are total morons who just want to ruin everyone's fun. A teammate runs and jumps into the Apapche that has C4 all over it and I see the USAF guy waiting for it to take off so he can blow it up. I hate to say it but I TK'd him before he could do so. There was only one S&H member in the server at the time (eota) and it seems like the dummies saw this as a chance to act like idiots. I've never seen this happen before in your servers, I think because I usually play when a bunch of you guys are on.
it does happen to S&H members.that happend to me the other night. that map seems to lend itself to asshats who want the helos all the time.i love the map but the base rape and tking there gets old quick.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 am

i'll be on later in the eve. tonight to help keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning to all Members   Warning to all Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning to all Members
Page 1 of 1