Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
This place is great. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
This place is great. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
This place is great. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
This place is great. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
This place is great. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
This place is great. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
This place is great. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
This place is great. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
This place is great. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

This place is great.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis32

Travis32

This place is great. Empty
PostSubject: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

Dude,
I've just gotta say how wonderful it is, to be surrounded by so many crappy gaming clans, but to know you're part of a good group. There is so much drama, dude, so much drama. "Join my clan" no "join my clan" no "they suck" etc, etc, etc... "they hack" blah, blah, blah... S&H is solid. That's all I have to say. Thanks for being here, you all have done a good job. Smile
Travis
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 am

If a clan has to pander for members, they're doing it wrong.. I only know personally one of those clans you been hanging out with (EOS) but i don't really have to know them all to know we have something special here. Games come and go, and so do people but Strength & Honor will be here for a loooong time. Some nights are quiet around here, some nights are off the hook.. Welcome home..
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:34 pm

It is also important to remember that each recruit has different needs. What drew them to us? What do they expect from us? Some are just casual gamers, and other's want organization and scheduled events. Some are floaters, while others are looking to be involved. All are potential members and will be treated with respect. Some will be an asset to our group, others might not. We are the {S&H} Gaming Group, where Strength & Honor is a concious effort from those who wear the tags and where a talented pipeline of individuals are available to help meet any objective. I am very proud of this community and what we've accomplished together thus far. Very Happy Hoo-ah!
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 pm

I couldn't agree more. EOS is ACEACE and CactusJab and I've mainly been repaying a favor. When we were trying to get the MOH server going ACEACE was always there, trying to get enough people in order to start the server. When I asked him why, he said that he's known Steelhed for a long time and he likes helping him out. So, I thought that was pretty cool because you don't get any points in game until the server gets started and there were many hours it was just us in it. When he got the Black Ops server, I thought we all owed it to him to repay the favor. So what I've basically been doing over there is helping him get his Black Ops server started. No, it's not EOS that I'm talking about. It's just people who come into TS sometimes and let a little bit of their drama in. I've always known S&H is a good group of guys (and gals), this being the first clan I've ever joined, I just wanted to express my appreciation and comment a bit on how lucky we are.

Travis cheers
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Reading the context of your post, One could only gather that you had bad experiences elswhere.. Could have been the NL clan or Conflict Gamers or anyone else.. Hope i didn't give any indication that your revelations may have come from an experience with EOS.. I have the utmost respect for Cactus and Ace.. Was merely re-itterating your affinity for S&H and to the reasons thereof..
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 pm

You hit the nail on the head Steel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is great.   This place is great. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is great.
Page 1 of 1