Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Interesting bit of info about PBBans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironman

Ironman

Interesting bit of info about PBBans Empty
PostSubject: Interesting bit of info about PBBans   Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:05 am

When i added our new server to PBBans this weekend i noticed that PBBans had enforced 145 kicks from our original BF4 server. That is 145 caught cheaters on PBBans master ban list that would have had free reign on our server if we had not been using their services. PBbans totally runs of of donations.

Quote from PBBans
"PBBans is a non-profit organization that provides a free service to players and server admins. We rely solely on donations to pay for our hosting, hardware upgrades and hardware maintenance costs.

These costs are not cheap and with the number of games using PunkBuster dropping, our donations are dropping as a result. Please donate any amount you can afford.

Every dollar counts towards our monthly goal which includes:
- Rackspace for 3 x 1U Servers
- Rackspace for 1 x Hardware Firewall and 1 x Switch
- Bandwidth
- 5 Power Ports "

The monthly cost for them is $475 a month. Here is a link to there donation page. http://www.pbbans.com/donations.html
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

Interesting bit of info about PBBans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting bit of info about PBBans   Interesting bit of info about PBBans Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 am

if it worked i would donate. the reason less games use them is cus they suk.maybe a real anti cheat will step up AFTER they are gone. i know its evenbalance that does the bans just saying they rely on them and they suk also. they may have enforced 145 bans, but how many are not caught that get to play anyway.
Back to top Go down

Interesting bit of info about PBBans
Page 1 of 1