Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AGENT-X

AGENT-X

Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Don't know how many of you have Company of Heroes, but I saw a release of a new mod that looks really interesting and could be a lot of fun: Modern Combat. Take a look at the link below. It already has a 9.3 rating and it's only just released on the 12th. I'll be re-installing my copy of COH and checking out the mod this week. I'll give you my impressions once I've played it a couple times, but it certainly looks promising.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/company-of-heroes-modern-combat
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 pm

This one DEFINITELY has my attention... The mod team certainly sounds familiar... Blacksands studio's...
Back to top Go down
AGENT-X

AGENT-X

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Black Sand Studios did the Eve of Destruction mod for BF2 among some others. Here is a link to their mod page that shows all the mods they have done. They are a pretty active mod team.

http://blacksandstudio.com/mod_projects/
Back to top Go down
Talltree

Talltree

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

I've got this mod and have played it several times as the American Team. I've haven't beat the Chinese army yet. It looks good though and a nice change of pace from the standard CoH game. I alway find the AI get the armor quicker than I do...the Bradley FV is awesome!
Back to top Go down
AGENT-X

AGENT-X

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Played a round today and it is a very cool mod. Talltree, you are right; that Bradley is awesome. Created three of them with some infantry/engineer backup and ran over the opposition. If anyone is interested, THQ has a sale going on (75% off) and you can get the COH Gold Edition for only $7.50 (includes COH and the Opposing Fronts expansion). Pretty good deal, I'd have to say. Last day of sale is tomorrow, though, so you'd need to act fast.

http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_US/list/categoryID.57009400/
Back to top Go down
Talltree

Talltree

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 am

Sounds like a great deal. CoH is a good game to play when everything goes wrong on the BF3 game. Set up a skirmish and mow down the enemy.

I think the key to this mod is to get your sniper setup in a good position and the get your Bradleys up and working as quickly as possible.

If you like this mod you should try the Eastern Front mod as well. It adds the Soviet Red Army to the mix. (Although, I bet you all ready have it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes   Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting New Mod for Company of Heroes
Page 1 of 1