Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!!   Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 am

It was a smaller one than we are used to, and it was the first time we hosted it 100% TS and Game server so, bear with us as we iron out the wrinkles a little.. Thanks to everyone that participated. That 2nd round went on for a long time and I heard it was very close the whole time. I could not be in it as it would have unbalanced the teams but, it gave me a chance to get more experienced running it. See you next week!!!!
Back to top Go down
padre

padre

Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!!   Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am

It was awesome till I crashed :/

But it was an epic round of defense we were so close to ending it(at one point is was 5 tickets) and they would get the MCOM.

Honestly, best round of BC2 ever for me. I'll definitely be coming to the next one on monday. cheers
Back to top Go down

Thanks for participating in Monday night Madness!!
Page 1 of 1