Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Monday Night Madness

Go down 
+5
Bust3r
-L2-
Izzard
Hurley
STEELHED
9 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Monday Night Madness Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 am

CALENDAR EVENT:

Monday Night Madness Scrim11

Courtesy of =TC=, we now have a dedicated teamspeak and server for the scrims.. This should make them run much smoother as we will not have to search for each clans TS and Server every week... These will be permanent.

The details are as follows..

Things will kick off at:
6PM PST-8PM Central-9PM EST

TS - 98.167.196.13:9987
Scrim Server - =TC= Monday Night Madness

Try to be there early to get oriented. Bring your A game, along with your good sportsmanship and have fun!!!

Last edited by -L2- on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 am; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : CALENDAR EVENT)
Back to top Go down
Hurley

Hurley

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 am

so... 3AM?

I will have my coffee ready.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 am

Sorry i missed last nights Scrim.. After 2 power surges and hearing lightning strikes in my headphones, I decided to unplug my stuff.. Hope it all went well and you guys had fun..
Back to top Go down
Izzard

Izzard

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 am

Everything Seemed to have went well last night. We had a couple of good 8 vs 8 rounds on the =TC= Server. After one round about 5 or 6 people left suddenly and i dont know if anyone figured out why.But I personally know i enjoyed myself and everyone else seemed to as well.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 am

Yes, it was a good time! Aside keeping a push-to-talk button for those who get easily frustrated, I might suggest we start it an hour earlier for those who have to get up before sunrise or live on the east coast. I had to check out after one half hour round because for me, it was getting late. Remember; scrims are always more fun when it's casual and fair for all.
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Absolutely had a fabulous time. Yes, I have to agree about the time. We have a few European players that enjoy the fracas but its hard for them also. Maybe try 9pm EST. not sure... We also need to get started asap. I say even teams and balance out as late arrivals filter in. Prompt start may also help with the time.

I have to be a bit quiet around the house this late because of the little ones.

For future events map selection and game type may be more helpful so we do not have to mess with RCON to much. It can just be a matter of a restart. I was thinking of a neutral TS location also so we can just CA and SA everyone up so channel switching can be made in a timely fashion.

Do you guys have a scrim server? If not maybe we could just make our Dallas location the battlefield of choice. Leave it set up for the rumble every week.

Probably could deal out some RCON passwords to S&H members for it. Will talk to the staff after I see impute from you guys.

Great time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

AWESOME.. Really upset i missed this one.. thank you =TC= for hosting this weeks event.. And yeah, it's been a little rough all of the fourth times getting it started but, the fact remains, it's BEEN happening, And everyone knows now what monday is, thats half the battle.. As far as the scrim server goes, we don't really have one here at S&H but, visiting the idea, and if absolutely necessary, could use our main public server. Past 2 previous weeks we used the =US= scrim server because of convenience that everyone had it saved in history after the first scrim but, we eventually will ALL have each groups server in history and that will save some time.. Maybe we can even have an orientation of sorts as to join, and save each community's server.. That alone will save time.. And yes, showing up early makes everyones life easier...

Bust3r, I'm glad you got to join one, It really is a blast isn't it?.. Thanks again to each gaming community:

=TC=
=US=
21st s-s
{S&H}

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

I will see what I can do to get us some pub on Jags show and over at Bash and Slash. Kind of a look what we are doing thing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks Bust3r, Thats something that could really help things shift gears.. I always say, every little bit helps, some little things work out to be big things unexpectedly.. Wouldn't mind seeing a 12v12 someday..LoL
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Boots on the ground.. Hopefully my power stays on.. Been off and on today, 60MPH winds..
Back to top Go down
Uniquisher

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Just curious of how many hours untill it starts? unless it has started? Very Happy
because yeah i can easily make it
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 am

WOW!! What a turn out!!!! A down to the wire scrim to boot!! Nice work guys.. And a big welcome to =VFG= .. Thanks to everyone who participated.. Great job!!!
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 am

What's the line-up for tonight? Something other than Rush would be fine with me. Should be a big turnout as each week seems to attract more gamers.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 pm

I was kinda thinking along the lines of Atacama Rush myself.. It's new to us, and is an absolute blast... But we could maybe also do squad deathmatch or something.. Whatever the =US= and you guys wanna do.. alien
Back to top Go down
=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

=]7[=Dutch Schaeffer

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Good stuff tonight gents... Thanks for the invite
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks for coming Dutch. We enjoyed you playing in the Madness with us cyclops
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Yeah Dutch... An absolute pleasure gaming with you tonight... Look forward to more!!!... Thanks for hanging in there through some of the confusion..
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 am

Great turnout guys!!! Once again, about a 28 player scrim.. I missed the past couple of Mondays so, last night was a real treat.. Although i didnt know we were doing best 3 outta 5..LoL Oops! I had a real good time last night.. Thanks for showing up.. and a special thanks to the =US= clan..
Back to top Go down
Risen

Risen

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:37 am

I will be changing shifts AGAIN, maybe ill get to make one!
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am

Its that time again.. This week, a little more casual event than last week. Mix and match battle with our brethren, the =US= clan.. Remember, locals who hang out on our teamspeak and server are welcome to attend..

6PM PST 8PM Central 9PM EST Monday night 8-23-10
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 pm

CALENDAR EVENT:

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS!!!
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
6pm PST-8pm CST-9pm EST
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm

BOOYAHAHHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Madness   Monday Night Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Madness
Page 1 of 1