Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

wanted to say thank you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xCPT-RONx

wanted to say thank you! Empty
PostSubject: wanted to say thank you!   wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:54 pm

I have been in and out of here the last couple of years, and I have got to say it has been some of the most fun I have had with people. whether we were playing or just shooting the breeze. I wanted to say thank you for being a group that really does stand up to there name, there is strength in honor. but as most of you know I have been picked up by a clan, and I am just so glad to see that no matter what you guys have had my back and until recently I didn't notice. I appreciate who you guys are, and I appreciate that you guys from here and BOC have been commin over to play with me at my new home ( well maybe new home we'll see) I want everyone to understand that I was invited to the solo elite and I took the opportunity to try to expand my game play and to find a team where I would not be in a position to offend any fathers here at S&H, I love playin with the kids here that was never an issue with me, but my mouth is and I want everyone to know. that being a father myself I wouldn't want a foul mouthed man around my kids. this doesn't mean I don't want to come and hang, I have always enjoyed it here and I have enjoyed the games with the kids, and its a good thing to have them here. getting knifed by a 8 year old kid is quite hilarious along with the trash talk. you guys have been real awesome towards me and my antics more than anything I'm very glad to have met you all and for allowing me to be apart of your community. I would like to have games or matches between the two groups if you guys are interested I think it would be funny to hear the guys at solo cussing up a storm cuz S&H n BOC are kickin ass! and to watch a few of the kids knife a few members over here and then to hear there expressions at time they realize its a kid how funny right. guys I just want to say thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR. anytime anywhere I'm there and I got your backs you may call upon me for what ever your needs, your brother in arms xCPT-RONx
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: wanted to say thank you!   wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Definately keep in touch xCPT-RONx! Been gaming a long time with us and hate to see you go. Appreciate the kind words and wish you the best of luck in the New Year!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: wanted to say thank you!   wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:41 pm

thank you for hanging out with us. Certainly don't be a stranger.. I know I haven't been in channel a lot lately but, I've definitely had fun gaming with you the times I have... So, are you going to be doing league stuff like TWL etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted to say thank you!   wanted to say thank you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted to say thank you!
Page 1 of 1