Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read

Go down 
+2
-L2-
STEELHED
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Empty
PostSubject: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 am

Mentioning a suspect gamer is not a big deal. Carrying on about it IS, and will no longer be tolerated. So, for those of you that missed the meeting last night, you might want to digest this.

IF, you suspect someone in game of cheating, don't just go crying to an admin that someone is running Hax. Like I said, making a statement that you suspect someone is cheating is not a big deal, and an admin might just go check one's stats upon hearing the accusation BUT, is no longer going to be the first course of action unless it's actually the admin that suspects it.

IF, you suspect a cheater, YOU need to take the time out of YOUR game and go check the persons stats before approaching an admin. If you cannot convince yourself that the person is cheating, your not likely to convince an admin that the person is cheating. I think this approach will quell some of the negative overtone in teamspeak and make for a much more enjoyable experience for members and visitors.

IF, you continue to carry on in TS about a suspect cheater, AND you have not even checked their stats, do not be surprised to be met with blunt suppressive fire! If you continue, and it is souring the atmosphere in teamspeak, do not be surprised when you are kicked from teamspeak. This goes for members AND admins alike. Noone is immune to our rules.

If you are an admin, and you are bellyaching about a player, put up or shut up. Either ban them and post it, or put them on the watch list but, carrying on is no longer going to be tolerated.

I hope I am making this very clear. This isn't about just ONE incident.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am

Time to refresh and preserve as stated above.
Back to top Go down
FerrisBueller

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 am

Read and understood

The Bueller
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

-L2- wrote:
Time to refresh and preserve as stated above.

agreed

Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Sound logical to me Steel...
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Steel, can you provide a link to a site to check for hacking?

Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

You can check BF3stats.com which is readily available in the form of a button, on the left of the webby, Just type in their name EXACTLY and do the math... Or you can go to the cheat-o-meter of which I do not have the webby in hand... Google it and you'll find it..... The only thing admins have more at their access, is PBbans... That let's us know whether they have linked accounts to bans but isn't 100% because of dynamic IP changes...

Last edited by STEELHED on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm

you can run it through here to to give you an idea of what this is just a tool to help with a general decision

http://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck

there is also a link to the cheat-o-meter just remember these are just tools to use for a opinion on a player.
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks for the info. I rarely think someone is hacking. Just my trusting nature, but the sites are good for checking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read   "Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hackusations" and preserving the atmosphere in teamspeak-Must read
Page 1 of 1