Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Awesome Server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Codeman

Awesome Server! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Server!   Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 am

Hello Strength & Armor!

I just wanted to stop by and tell all of you that I enjoy playing on the Strength and Honor HC Air maps server! The server runs pretty smooth for me for the most part and you guys do a awesome job at Admining it and keeping the atmosphere fun!!! I just wanted to take the time and let you guys know that you all are doing a really good job!

I have got a few of my clan mates and a ton of other friends from other clans coming to your server all the time! Being on Teamspeak together playing on your server is a blast!

I also want to thank you guys for not kicking me when I start acting like a cry baby sometimes! I know it gets annoying but sometimes I do it on purpose. A little psychological warfare, by telling people they suck or this team is horrible! It makes some people get serious and they try everything in there power to prove me wrong! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!

Keep up the Good Work!

Ghost_Codeman
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Awesome Server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Server!   Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks for the props Ghost, and welcome to the forums.. We're glad you and your friends are enjoying the server! Our servers are a reflection of the exact reason we do this, because we don't like playing on unruly servers either...

As far as the jeering, just be careful it doesn't lead to any violations... Feel free to read our Code of Conduct , there's a button on the left you can click to get to it...

Again, thanks for playing on our server.. If you have any questions or need anything, do not hesitate to jump on teamspeak...

See ya on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Awesome Server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Server!   Awesome Server! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 am

STEELHED wrote:
Thanks for the props Ghost, and welcome to the forums.. We're glad you and your friends are enjoying the server! Our servers are a reflection of the exact reason we do this, because we don't like playing on unruly servers either...

As far as the jeering, just be careful it doesn't lead to any violations... Feel free to read our Code of Conduct , there's a button on the left you can click to get to it...

Again, thanks for playing on our server.. If you have any questions or need anything, do not hesitate to jump on teamspeak...

See ya on the battlefield!

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome Server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Server!   Awesome Server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Server!
Page 1 of 1