Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

That is not how it went down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigcheez

That is not how it went down Empty
PostSubject: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I promised that it wouldnt happen at the end of the conversation. I agreed that I would try a couple things to make sure he wouldnt get on, and he hasnt.

Carefree attitude was because I wasnt going to get stressed out about it. You guys seemed really cool and I thought we came to an understanding...

I'm telling you, he isnt going to get on, I just said that. Also, in TS, at first I wasnt sure if I could keep him off my computer, but you guys had some helpful suggestions. They helped, b/c I havent been banned for TK'ing in a while.

My question is, why did you tell me I was unbanned? I understand you have the authority to say, well, screw him, but c'mon. I really thought we came to the conclusion that if he stayed off everything would be fine. He will not get on.
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I obviously care about being a part of your server, and you guys complimented me on that because I took the time to come in and say I was sorry.
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

What server bans are you talking about? Im not aware of any b/c of TKs.
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

The more I think about this, the more perplexed I become.

I told you, Steel, that it wouldnt happen again. Thats the only reason you agreed to unban me...

So, what is this about?
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Is it just me, or are you having a conversation with yourself in this forum?
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm

SpooN11B wrote:
Is it just me, or are you having a conversation with yourself in this forum?

I talk to myself all the time, but now Im talking to you.

Great to have some company.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 pm

You're ban appeal was contingent on the conversation we had on teamspeak, NOT a given before that... We weren't happy with what we were hearing and really do not have time to babysit.. We deal with hundreds of people TKing hacking acting out, you are not the only one.. We simply don't waste time with people who, Claim it was their brother, or sister or father, or those that will willingly TK on a dare... You obviously have not learned your lesson from previous bans you have acquired, and there's nothing in our dialog to indicate that you have learned your lesson here..

Now, you can either move on to the next server, and behave yourself, and or password your PC from maynard or whatever you gotta do to keep from getting banned off of everyones server, or you can sit here and argue and prove our point..
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 am

Topic Locked.
Move on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That is not how it went down   That is not how it went down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That is not how it went down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Battlefield Series :: BFBC2-
Jump to: