Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Please unban Beachbumpl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beachbumpl

Please unban Beachbumpl Empty
PostSubject: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey guys,
Yesterday (late Sunday) I was kicked for choper/spam and I still can not connect to your server. I am assuming that I received a ban.
I like to fly helis and when I join your server I am always with my friends on vent together([tEc] guys and others). While I was waiting for the choper to spawn I was goofing around with the AT4. From the heli spawn I was trying to hit antenna tower by shooting through the green building and bending the missile to hit the antenna. I also aimed it at the our own heli and fired which was so far away and that disappeared behind the hill . Seconds later I destroyed it somehow. I dont know what exactly happened since it was behind hill and that had to be an amazing lucky shoot. When I destroyed it my jaw droped and I felt really bad.
I swear that I did not want to destroy it on purpose since I though the missile would miss and I would just continue to wait. However, I destroyed the heli because of my stupid actions and luck. I would appreciate if you could remove by ban and I promise to never do anything stupid like that.
If you can not than accept my apology for my stupid actions at that time that caused aggravation to your server players and admins.
Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

the admin will get together and review your request and let you know are answer .

mean while read are COC and server rules.

https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 am

https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules
Read the CoC and sign it stating you understand the rules and I will lift the ban this one time only.

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am

Thank you guys for your quick response. I signed the CoC rules in its section and I understand them and agree to them. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

I have lifted then ban. Be aware that any future violations will result in a perm blanket ban across all our servers.

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

that day, ive been watching you for two maps guning down team chopper so that you can fly it,And for you to come on our forums and say you was just goofing around is BS. FOR TWO MAPS I WATCHED YOU DO THIS, and when you shot me down with the AT4 is when i finaly issued a bann...

So PLEASE dont come on our forums telling stories, i will be talkin too higher Admins about this issue..

Back to top Go down
beachbumpl

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm

I dont know what are you talking about. Please talk to higher admins, they can check my teamkills. if what you are saying is true, than they will be able to see that I did that. As far I rememer it was one chopper with at4....
I might have killed one guy when he was trying to fix the chopper-thanks to hardcore(i was in it flying), but dont know if it was same game.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Your bann has been lifted, Please follow our rules of COC. Ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please unban Beachbumpl   Please unban Beachbumpl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please unban Beachbumpl
Page 1 of 1